Probation

Hello to all! This is my very first post on a forum....

I am a talker. There is no such thing as a "few words" or a "short" text. I try but it just doesn't happen. I really don't know how much to say or not to say on this site. In advance please let me apologize if there are any grammar mistakes because I am using Siri because again I do not text very well thank you for your patience and kindness and for hearing me out. let me get straight to the point. I am almost 60. I don't really text too much; this is the first time I've ever attempted to talked to strangers (no insult meant) openly on the Internet. Without actually meeting them. My dad is 81 years old and he does not have any cable so my daughter thought it would be good for him to get one of these Amazon sticks that had KODI on it. oh my gosh I'm going crazy! I have had to have the Guy who gave it to me for my dad reprogram it five times in the last month! Needless to say, my father is not technically inclined. I do not understand, as I have tried to learn how to put KODI on that silly stick but I'm very confused. That KODI stick is an android, dad's TV is one of the smart TVs, and my computer is windows and I do not know how to transfer it all over from one to the other. I tried the different suggestions to no avail. I reached out to KODI people and there are no help either. All I'm trying to do is set the data so dad can watch all his old westerns; he loves Gene Autry; Roy Rogers; John Wayne; Cisco Kid; Westerns from the 1930's, 40's, 50's,60's, that kind of TV, he LOVES the NFL which is coming up pretty soon, (he has to have his sports every Sunday), he like's CNN, he has to have his news, I want to try to get him a TV Guide I found a program called FilmOn.TV and FilmOn. Both of them have great westerns that play 99.9% of the time. I am having one heck of a time trying to figure out how to put a TV Guide on there for dad. Somehow after watching the westerns over a two or three day period the actual FilmOn.Tv and FilmOn (both stations) for some reason he tells me they disappear. He goes to sleep and when he gets up he does the exact same steps to turn this either one of those channels on and they are not there I cannot understand what's happening. I am heading there in a couple days. hopefully one of you kind people can help me set up one of the sticks I have here with me with a TV Guide, LIVE TV, some OLD Gene Autry westerns (that work), news, NFL, CNN, movies, etc...,,and the channels that I suggested I would be very very thankful. so I can take it to him any help anyone could give me some baby steps walking me through how to set it up for him. I live in California; my dad lives in Las Vegas. if anyone could help me understand how to set this TV up on these PVR settings, what to put where or what to enable what not to enable, what a front end or back end is I cannot tell you how much I would appreciate it, I have been trying to work on this for several weeks and I do not understand it I we cannot afford to pay people to come in and keep setting it up. especially if he keeps messing it up. I love my father with all my heart. I'm not helping him put set this KODI upward trying to figure out how to get KODI to work to make money or anything like that I'm just trying to help my father who's 81 going to be 82 in a month or two have his final time on earth be peaceful and happy! let him watch his old Roy Rogers westerns and enjoy them. I am so sorry I have just said so much. looking at other people's little messages that's exactly what they are little. with all that being said my name is Victoria. if anyone could help me I would appreciate it
    God Bless

Moderator at Work
    Hello and welcome to iptv talk.

welcome to iptv talk

Welcome to IPTVTALK enjoy
    Search and you shall find. Ask and you shall receive. Give me beer friends for life

Welcome to IPTV Talk, Vctorea. Enjoy your time here!
    Beginner's Guide for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-you-should-do

Kodi Options for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?71-Kodi

Check the Announcement Section...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...-Announcements