Authentication Problem

I have a recurring problem using my mag254, nfps portal 2. It seems every time I turn the tv AND the mag254 off as I've been doing for over a year now, when I go to turn it back on, I get a screen saying "contact my provider", with the error message above that in a box saying Authentication Problem.

Then, I go to the nfps donation site, find my service which shows over a 100 days remaining, and hit the Reset IPTV button. the page says it's reset, at which point, I have to re-enter my donation number etc into the the screen dialog boxes again, and after a while, the usual start-screen appears and all is working fine.

I've had this happen 3 days in a row, and it's becoming tiresome to have to go online, check the website, reset, and re-enter all my infor each time.

I've unhooked both the stb, as well as my ISP router, and it doesn't seem to help. I should also note that I've got another mag254 on portal 1, that works fine, and does not have this problem.

Any ideas why this keeps happening?

Please advise..Thanks..

To add to my earlier post, now I'm getting a shutdown within minutes with the screen reading, " please contact your provider to register this device" I had just reset the IPTV button on the papaui site 20 minutes ago, as I've had to do numerous times. What's going on. My service is paid, my internet is working find (mag254 downstairs no problem), and I haven't changed anything in my setup at all. What can be causing this? If it's on the server end, why am I not seeing more posts about this? Help please!

tester
    do a factory default on the mag 254 that is not working re enter all info see if that helps

I've reset, and changed the portal.. I'll see if this works.. Thanks for your suggestion

Changing portal from 2 to another portal seems to have solved my problem for now... Hope this holds..