Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    TV Addicted

Question When can we expect the Nova Middleware to be available for the +?

When I purchased the Tvonline+ the box it came in mentioned it being equipped with both Stalker and Nova middleware. I believe the Avov website and some of their retailers sites said the same.

I understand the middleware is very much server dependant so even if the + is able to use Nova we won't be able to until the server provider enables it on their end.

I also understand that they've been testing the Nova middleware on the Tvonline4 box with the help of end users, which sounds promising.

Just wondering if anyone has any idea when we might be be seeing some Nova goodnes of our own.

go to there site and download the beta version and see what you can do will tell you what box you need

TV Addicted
    Think their site might still be hacked status, unless I'm just having trouble finding the right one.

Fwiw, if they plan on limiting it to the 4, I'm not buying another. My + isn't even a year old yet and works well, so I'm happy with my purchase. However they advertised the + as having the Nova capability, so if it turns out that it never will that'll probably turn me away from buying future avov products if I'm honest.
    Last edited by SebsiBC; 07-20-2016 at 03:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SebsiBC View Post
    Think their site might still be hacked status, unless I'm just having trouble finding the right one.

Fwiw, if they plan on limiting it to the 4, I'm not buying another. My + isn't even a year old yet and works well, so I'm happy with my purchase. However they advertised the + as having the Nova capability, so if it turns out that it never will that'll probably turn me away from buying future avov products if I'm honest.
    Did you check this?

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...ficial-Website

lets not forget the fuse. it was a selling point over 1 year ago to have full version of NOVA. now they don't even mention it. I have supported AVOV for a long time and very disappointed too. I own:
    vixo 1
    vixo 2
    tv online v1
    fuse
    this is not bashing. I am a consumer with an opinion. if anyone considers this bashing let the ban begin....

peace

Because of the Canada courts you have to get and load stuff so reading required.

TV Addicted
    Is AVOV based in Canada? If they're not and since I'm not in Canada, then who cares about Canadian laws. They can load up the Mickyhop with all the software they want to offer which would include Nova.

lol wish it was that ez and they just had nova update today

TV Addicted
    The middleware shouldn't be an issue for the courts because it in and of itself has legitimate non piracy related uses. It isn't until it's used for piracy that it becomes an issue. Much like Kodi, which in it's stock form has nothing to do with piracy until you start using piracy related add on's. Kodi isnt illegal, the add on's would be.

Of course stand alone apps in the mickey market which offer unauthorized content would be a legal issue, but middleware and apps with legitimate uses should be free from legal reprisal.

It would be like trying to ban the programming inside of your tv remote control because you could theoretically use the television to watch something you haven't paid for. Lol

Thanks for the link theone. Initially I was just googling in an attempt to find their site, but I did eventually locate the beta site in the tvonline4 forum. Only boxes they mentioned being compatible are the Tvonline4 or a Nova box I've never heard of.

Not to say they won't push nova to us all eventually but at the moment it's a classic bait and switch, only worse. Worse because instead of getting upsold something you didn't intend on buying, instead you get misinformed into buying one thing only to be told later that if you want the advertised features you now have to buy the latest and greatest.

Technically, quite illegal... not that we're gonna snitch or anything.

Blatantly dishonest enough to keep people from buying again? Perhaps. Only time and avov's future actions will tell for sure.

I see Avov put the Nova app into the Market on my Avov Tv-Online V2 ........I installed it.........and when you open it up ....asks for login .....that's as far as I got....shows your box mac address in upper left corner and a space for URL and a login button............................anyone try to do anything with it

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast