Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    TV Addicted
    Patiently waiting for some progress on this.

Hopefully Avov will update the loyal customers that paid for the TVonline+ and help build there business to where it is today, to the new user interface, with the current release of the NOVA silver edition: https://avovtech-inc.myshopify.com/p...silver-edition witch is just a re-badged TVonline+ I have a strong feeling we will be left in the dust. Why would avov update old when they are trying to sell old re-branded stock.

I hope I'm wrong but I highly doubt it.

Same here with the Fuse. it was a selling point that fuse would have full NOVA now no advert. for it and avov will not reply to the question. I have contacted them.
    word of mouth is the best advertising and integrity in a business model is key to its success.
    Why wont Avov respond? It leaves consumers to draw their own conclusion.

they did say that lets see

Quote Originally Posted by starRyder View Post
    Same here with the Fuse. it was a selling point that fuse would have full NOVA now no advert. for it and avov will not reply to the question. I have contacted them.
    word of mouth is the best advertising and integrity in a business model is key to its success.
    Why wont Avov respond? It leaves consumers to draw their own conclusion.
    Same i've contacted them on there new site and no response to the questions

bry bryb
    Yea that's why I won't buy any more products from them. They have successfully worn me out with poor customer service. Sold my 4k box because of these kind of problems. My plus box is working great. Hope the Nova gets up and going soon.

see i luv my 4k box kodi is fast has best picture out there to me and tvonline is so clean on this box nova i can wait for i want best picture and fast which i got 4k is the bomb for many that all they want a clean picture and kodi that runs great and this box is the one for me and i have tried many this box is very ez the plus my kids run with np at all

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asft View Post
    see i luv my 4k box kodi is fast has best picture out there to me and tvonline is so clean on this box nova i can wait for i want best picture and fast which i got 4k is the bomb for many that all they want a clean picture and kodi that runs great and this box is the one for me and i have tried many this box is very ez the plus my kids run with np at all
    All the sd iptv channel must look amazing on your great 4k box. Why stop there? Spend a few pennys more and go for the 8k box
    Last edited by changedmy; 08-03-2016 at 05:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by asft View Post
    Not trying to be rude but this isn't about how well kodi runs on the 4k tvonline. this is about previous statements made by AVOV on how the FUSE and TVonline+ would get NOVA middleware, and now according to this thread http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...silver-edition AVOV made a new box with old tvonline+ boxes and just rebranded it leaving its loyal customers in the dust... In my opinion that a shady business practice.

hey i dont know what there doing with nova i wish i could tell you i see your point i lost nova on last update and they said a app will be for all boxes if you go to there site see
    Code:
    http://avovtech.net/
    wish i knew more but i dont see You can find nova app in all the tvonline version now now and i ask were
    Last edited by Marley; 08-03-2016 at 11:26 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast