Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Junoir Member
    Yes, I would have liked to know more info but I'll take what I can get. I highly value good customer support so I'm hoping they continue to push ahead and do what they need to do.

Junoir Member
    Hey asft,

From reading many posts, we're getting some good traction on knocking issues down with Avov. Maybe you can use your influence on fixing some of these issues that I've already contacted them on:
    1. Dolby Digital cutting out
    2. Can't set static IP
    3. Audio section settings won't stay set

From my perspective, item #1 is top priority. I'm working around #2 and #3. Thank you for your help!

Quote Originally Posted by crassus View Post
    Hey asft,

From reading many posts, we're getting some good traction on knocking issues down with Avov. Maybe you can use your influence on fixing some of these issues that I've already contacted them on:
    1. Dolby Digital cutting out
    2. Can't set static IP
    3. Audio section settings won't stay set

From my perspective, item #1 is top priority. I'm working around #2 and #3. Thank you for your help!
    I have the same problem and got banned for mentioning it. But hopefully avov will fix it soon so your not the only guy. I also made mention about it to avov.

i didnt have time yesterday will send to them today and you can to i posted how to talk to them on sticky and they do get back to you

Junoir Member
    Excellent asft....thank you for your help. Pigbait, sorry to hear u have same issue as I do. Let's hope Avov can dial this is in as I do like my TVonline4 unit....and I believe they will eventually.

Excellent asft....thank you for your help. Pigbait, sorry to hear u have same issue as I do. Let's hope Avov can dial this is in as I do like my TVonline4 unit....and I believe they will eventually.
    Its definitely related to something with andriod as this also happens to my MXQ pro with S905 chip. So it might not be an avov thing might even be a problem with kodi it's self.

Junoir Member
    Not real sure on what could be culprit. My Nvidia shield runs Kodi and SPMC with no issue (also has Android 6 loaded). My AFTV just runs Kodi with no issue as well. I did install SPMC on TVonline4 and it made no difference as I still had the DD cutout issue.

Not real sure on what could be culprit. My Nvidia shield runs Kodi and SPMC with no issue (also has Android 6 loaded). My AFTV just runs Kodi with no issue as well. I did install SPMC on TVonline4 and it made no difference as I still had the DD cutout issue.
    Nvidia has correct andriod media codec API, while amlogic uses there own amcodec video API from my understanding Kodi 17 will be dropping support for amlogic video codec (it will still work) but they are recommending amlogic to start using the correct API and this could be where the problem is.

It's probably more an Amlogic hardware and firmware problem then an Avov problem. as all my amlogic chipsets have DD abd DTS passthrough problem. Only thing we can hope for is Avov can convince amlogic to start using the correct API.

Junoir Member
    Thanks for the education on that....do u happen to know what Amazon Fire TV uses? It passes DD just fine, no glitches at all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12