Junoir Member

stb emu problems

hi guys ...looking for some help if possible ...i have a subscription for my tv payed on iptv66... using he stb emulator and it stopped working yesterday so i updated to the latest version on the google store ... but same story ...all it says is " please contact your provider to register this device" can anyone advise me what to do or has anyone else had the same issues

Junoir Member
    Crusty 197 when contact service provider comes up, I just go into Papio.TV Donation Checker and do an IPTV Reset go back to stb emulator click on my profile and enter my username and password using the onscreen keyboard exit. out enter my username and password again and it works. Don't know why you have to do it twice but it works, I'm using version 0.8.05 and everything is working great. I hope this helps sader5.

Quote Originally Posted by sader5 View Post
    Crusty 197 when contact service provider comes up, I just go into Papio.TV Donation Checker and do an IPTV Reset go back to stb emulator click on my profile and enter my username and password using the onscreen keyboard exit. out enter my username and password again and it works. Don't know why you have to do it twice but it works, I'm using version 0.8.05 and everything is working great. I hope this helps sader5.
    How did you get to the username and password screen? I found it a few times when I first started and am now unable to find it again...

TV Addicted
    Kill the app and re-open. That should bring up the right screen to enter username and password...

Quote Originally Posted by mrgreg View Post
    Kill the app and re-open. That should bring up the right screen to enter username and password...
    ok.. I was gonna uninstall it then re-install it hoping that might fix it...

Junoir Member
    glen 1971 go into the menu on the left side of the screen click on change profile data look for advanced settings click on that then look for apply CSS patches and enable it exit out and look at my earlier post above and you should be good to go, providing you got the Server info and Mac info. hope this helps you out, sader5

Junoir Member
    Good Evening everyone, I have a subscription to iptv66. A few weeks ago I lost all VOD and PPV. Is there something I can do to get it back?

glen 1971 go into the menu on the left side of the screen click on change profile data look for advanced settings click on that then look for apply CSS patches and enable it exit out and look at my earlier post above and you should be good to go, providing you got the Server info and Mac info. hope this helps you out, sader5
    I enabled it in one of the first steps after uninstalling and re-installing it... Got to the password/log-in section and can't seem to enter anything.. Get an error..And that's where it sits...

Junoir Member
    glen 1971 you have to use the keyboard on the top right menu to enter the password then use the down button onscreen to get to next line for password then the down button and hit OK button if the blue barber bar goes yellow a 1/4 of the way exit enter the username and password again and it will work. sader5

glen 1971 you have to use the keyboard on the top right menu to enter the password then use the down button onscreen to get to next line for password then the down button and hit OK button if the blue barber bar goes yellow a 1/4 of the way exit enter the username and password again and it will work. sader5
    Thanks a million!!! That got!!!! It took twice to get it like you said and now it seems to have loaded!