Probation

Help Samsung tab s download problem

I have just purchased a Galaxy tab s and have installed kodi. in addons like exodus I can set a download path if I want to download something but if I set this path to my sd card it looks as if it's downloading but nothing ever shows up on the card. if I set the path to internal storage on the tablet it shows up fine. Now I know I can just download to the internal storage and then move it to sd but is there anyway I can just download direct to the sd on a tab s.

get active
    Reply ........this usually means the server that you have tried to install has been shut down or removed so it is no longer available. Kodi allows you to save the path just in case the server is temporarily unavailable but if its not available or won't ever be available, it will not show up because it never installed. Sometimes it takes Kodi awhile to download and install so after you initially type in the server address and name it, do nothing until it installs and you can see it installing. Even then, it may not actually run after it installs due to server or errors that are not reported or known. Keep in mind, there are usually more than one download and install so do nothing until "all" downloads and installs have completed. Wait several minutes after the last install before you exit or you may have to do it all over again.
    Last edited by Deadwood; 10-24-2017 at 01:58 PM.