Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New User, Buy TvOnline4 or TvOnline+?

Have many of the issues been resolved with TvOnline4? i was considering purchasing this box and I'm completely new to IPTV world. Any recommends/suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

hold off on this box till 19 till new server is up i would wait till then to make sure

Thanks @asft Is that the date Avov is putting the new server live? Also, any truth to the rumors they were shut down or is it simply that their website was hacked - read a lot of posts on this forum both ways on this issue. Lastly, how does the monthly subscription work? Who are payments made to and how are they made?

Thanks

Junoir Member
    What do you mean hold off till the 19th. Is there a new box or update coming?

Quote Originally Posted by asft View Post
    hold off on this box till 19 till new server is up i would wait till then to make sure

Also, is it worth even waiting or is the TvOnline+ sufficient? I was viewing some reviews on youtube of the TvOnline+ and the menus/system seems very fast.... Not sure what the TvOnline4 will provide other than being 4K enabled.

Fire From Within

The 4 also has more storage, is on Android 5, has an SPDIF output. If tech specs are important, there is a clear difference there.

I see... Don't imagine storage is a big issue because we can connect more storage to slot/usb etc. I'm also a little confused at the difference between the red box (TvOnline Plus) and the white box (TvOnline v2), they both have virtually the same specs but remote control looks different.

HD stands for Harley Davidson 4wheelin's Avatar
    i prefer the online + ,this is a good box ,i find it better then the online ,layout and performance.

Pron in 4k is flawless.
    All joking aside using kodi for the big 3 providers works great. Tvonline issues are getting resolved little by little. This is my first IPTV box so imagine how frustrated I was with all these problems. Thank goodness for kodi tho. I would recommend the tvonline 4 because the processor makes a difference in kodi. We have to cut some slack to avov for being a startup e-commerce company and standing by its customers. Unfortunately yes they are dealing with troubles but they are reasonable people. I can't say the same for mag

Is the IPTV server functional right now on the TVOnline4? Someone earlier mentioned a date of July 19th? Not sure what is happening on that date.

Quote Originally Posted by Dno933 View Post
    Pron in 4k is flawless.
    All joking aside using kodi for the big 3 providers works great. Tvonline issues are getting resolved little by little. This is my first IPTV box so imagine how frustrated I was with all these problems. Thank goodness for kodi tho. I would recommend the tvonline 4 because the processor makes a difference in kodi. We have to cut some slack to avov for being a startup e-commerce company and standing by its customers. Unfortunately yes they are dealing with troubles but they are reasonable people. I can't say the same for mag

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast