TV Addicted

Question Blocked by server

I have an AVOV TVonline which for over a week has shown "Blocked by Server". I have reset the mac address, changed the mac and back to the original, and written twice to Papiao, who on first reply said to update software. The box was reset and the software was reinstalled. The second reply was to go to the forum for help. Does any one know how to remove this message and gain access back to the channels.

Fire From Within

Are you sure that you have the correct portal url, and have correct login/password in the settings? I just have to ask that 'obvious' question. I don't have this particular box, but if you post the version number/firmware, that could confirm you do have the right firmware versions.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    Are you sure that you have the correct portal url, and have correct login/password in the settings? I just have to ask that 'obvious' question. I don't have this particular box, but if you post the version number/firmware, that could confirm you do have the right firmware versions.
    I have tried both the server with http:// and with out. The server url I have used is 11.iptvrocket.tv. The firmware version in the box is 1.0.20. The username/password have been reentered three times. I have also reset the mac several times. What else can I check?

only thing i can tell you to do is a box reset load all info and do a mac reset and reboot router too thats it if not working try vpn after that its code or box and check cables too but Blocked by Server is most of time a bad mac could be code has ended or if from reseller he turned it off
    Last edited by Marley; 07-15-2016 at 02:10 AM.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by asft View Post
    only thing i can tell you to do is a box reset load all info and do a mac reset and reboot router too thats it if not working try vpn after that its code or box and check cables too but Blocked by Server is most of time a bad mac could be code has ended or if from reseller he turned it off
    Everything except cables and modem have been done and I am the reseller to a relative.

if thats so it will tell you active or inactive

Junoir Member
    HI,
    im just a beginner . I followed the steps but when I reboot my mag254. Message I got on screen is for Authentication ( user & password ). If somebody can help. What info do I have to put.
    thanks

Your not the only one, I have 2 boxes with time left of the subscriptions, the boxes work fine because I have a working subscription that I've moved around. The only difference is the placement in the fields for the server, both are the IPTV private, makes no sense to me.
    Last edited by Cd001111; 08-29-2016 at 01:22 PM.