Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

USA customer and all my USA channels freeze/skip every 1/2 second

I usually watch everything but USA channels as I still have U-verse but was checking the last few days and noticed constant freezing every 1/2 second but it jumps right back to playing. Its like a quick pause button going off constantly.
    NEEDS TO UPDATE THIS

How-To setup ********** in KODI
    How to setup EPG Updater which configures PVR.Stalker "Stalker Client - built in" — (posted by psycon)

How to setup EPG Updater for IPTV-SimpleClient or IPTV Papaio Addon — (posted by dara)

================================================== ======

NFPS (Papiao.tv) :: Donation Check / MAC Reset / MAC change
    Check your Donation# (and/or) Link Mac to Donation

Check your MAC Address

Junoir Member
    To me looks kinda like 'dynamic hashing' that dave used to put into satellite datastream to defeat decryption scripts back in football card period, picture & sound freeze just frequently enough to be unwatchable & rotate thru different channels at different times but affect all, some more than others. I did a tracert a few times to my assigned provider's server, it takes 11 hops but seems to lose it's way at hop#8 w/a: 8 * * * Request timed out. Tracert command was run during a few observed freezes & then compared to tracerts run when signal is streaming properly. It's difficult to interpret all data reported, several rows of numerical time values are recorded in milliseconds i think as it moves thru it's hops but hop 8 always times out & takes longest to process.

Junoir Member
    I have been having the same problem for over a month. I have posted about it several times but no one has a solution. We are told to just wait. I wont be renewing my subscription when it expires due to not being able to use it for over a month now. Its not just a couple of us either. I have multiple friends that I told about the service when it was still working and they all have the same problem too. Who knows. Maybe one day they will care enough to fix it.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by fsjoedog View Post
    I have been having the same problem for over a month. I have posted about it several times but no one has a solution. We are told to just wait. I wont be renewing my subscription when it expires due to not being able to use it for over a month now. Its not just a couple of us either. I have multiple friends that I told about the service when it was still working and they all have the same problem too. Who knows. Maybe one day they will care enough to fix it.
    There are only about three or four members who say nothings wrong and that they dont experience freezing. Hmmmm.

Junoir Member
    Yea I will just let those 3 or 4 members pay for the servers. Maybe they will work to fix it when everyone wont renew anymore.

TV Addicted
    Yea I will just let those 3 or 4 members pay for the servers. Maybe they will work to fix it when everyone wont renew anymore.
    Unfortunately, that will be the only way they would fix it. Just watch how many new members post about freezing everyday. No one is doing their homework first, myself included

Junoir Member
    The service was great when I started it last year. Even with all the problems they had at the begining of this year. The service was solid. Im not sure why it has gotten so bad here lately. I literally cant even turn it on anymore. I try live tv and when I see its not working still, I go right over to a free service and those work great.

TV Addicted
    The service was great when I started it last year. Even with all the problems they had at the begining of this year. The service was solid. Im not sure why it has gotten so bad here lately. I literally cant even turn it on anymore. I try live tv and when I see its not working still, I go right over to a free service and those work great.
    I keep getting told that it is my ISP, even though my other private service works flawlessly. I hope they truely are trying to work things out, as they are making a ton of money!

pot?
    Quote Originally Posted by stratt197 View Post
    I keep getting told that it is my ISP, even though my other private service works flawlessly. I hope they truely are trying to work things out, as they are making a ton of money!
    Your a big "server tech" or so you say yet you can't understand how your ISP routes things! Crawl back in your hole and stop stirring the pot daily with your BS. It was posted in the announcements and you keep posting the same crap... Watch your other provider if there so great...there are 1000's of customers and if it does what you say there would be 1000's of complaints which there isn't!!!!

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by pod77 View Post
    Your a big "server tech" or so you say yet you can't understand how your ISP routes things! Crawl back in your hole and stop stirring the pot daily with your BS. It was posted in the announcements and you keep posting the same crap... Watch your other provider if there so great...there are 1000's of customers and if it does what you say there would be 1000's of complaints which there isn't!!!!
    The reason peeps don't complain is there's no point, no one listens or you get told you are an idiot... so many just keep quiet and hope it improves... at least in my case that's the way it is. We have a low cost service, like a low cost airline... you get what you pay for.

I do not understand how the moderators allow you to make insulting comments in violation of the rules, "Crawl back in your hole" is clearly bashing and I did not see in this or other posts how you was personally insulted, just general comments on the system.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast