Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Fire From Within

Make sure that you have downloaded this file: pvr.stalker.client-win32-0.5.zip

This is the correct PVR client for a Kodi PC install. Do not unzip it. Once you have it, go to System> Settings in Kodi, and scroll down to "Add-ons". Select "Install from zip file", and in that dialog, locate the file that you had downloaded, and then let it install the file. If you see "Stalker client installed", you can now configure and enable the client with the server info.

To configure the client, you will need to find "Stalker Client" in the same "Add-ons" menu where you installed the client. It may be either in the "Enabled Add-ons" or "Disabled Add-ons" under "PVR clients". Select the client and modify the MAC address to "00:1A:79:xx:xx:xx", where the x's are numbers between 0-9 or A-F, without the quotation marks, and the Server Adddress to http://1.iptvprivateserver.tv.

For now the rocket service is not up, but the nfps service is open for free testing.

To start the Client, go to the System>Settings and select Live TV, and General, click on Enabled. You may have to reenable the PVR client if asked, or exit Kodi and restart, and it should pick up channels.

Dar I tried this and it says setup failed will this work on my Gbox m2 Thanks martys

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12