Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    I don't know how much flame or trouble I'm going to get by this post.

I've had the NFPS service almost a year, disappointed by freezing and buffering. More unusable and frustrating than not.

I signed up recently for a month with the IKS66 service instead. It works almost flawlessly!!!!

While the NFPS is frozen / skipping, buffering, I have the IKS setup under portal 2 and it works!!!! I encountered where it stopped and buffered for about 7 seconds, 6 times in 6 hours.

Switch back to NFPS and same problems... unplayable / unwatchable.

There is definitely a difference somehow. I used to think they were all the same service. if I encounter any extra $ I will also test the rocket service against these two. Also for now I hope my experience doesn't change. I also recorded my findings in a video.

I'm not a competitor just a previously frustrated user.

Edit: I also realize that the issues are due to a number of factors

IPTV Server load, ISP Server load. User's ISP route to server. In my research I have even found a scenario:
    -same isp, same neighborhood(literally blocks away) yet on two different networks, one seems to be a closer route-

I do believe that IKS is a better route for me.+
    Last edited by PangOS; 07-20-2016 at 10:31 PM.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ilan View Post
    Unfortunately, you don't know what you're talking about. It is too bad you have such a know-it-all attitude in your first comment. More likely, however, this isn't your first comment. I'd wager you are someone who was banned and is returning under a different name.
    No, I haven't been banned from here..Just been around. Semi-retired from "electronics"...I've been mods, supermods.. I've tried every provider when it comes to IPTV, there are a couple that are super stable. I won't say what they are, don't want them to get swamped.This same issue was encounterd with IKS. Another poster questioned my ability to set up . Trust me, been around since mid-80's , starting with the bud. I know of what I speak.

pot?
    Quote Originally Posted by henpecked View Post
    No, I haven't been banned from here..Just been around. Semi-retired from "electronics"...I've been mods, supermods.. I've tried every provider when it comes to IPTV, there are a couple that are super stable. I won't say what they are, don't want them to get swamped.This same issue was encounterd with IKS. Another poster questioned my ability to set up . Trust me, been around since mid-80's , starting with the bud. I know of what I speak.
    Why are you here if you have another super stable provider then? Your first post was nothing more than a post to start trouble...

Junoir Member
    I'm just passing through..You try to BS the ones who have legitimate complaints, blaming the end user.
    In some cases yes, in majority of cases , it's the provider. Then, the mods pipe in, saying they are having no problems.
    Tell the end user the truth. The supply can't meet the demand..
    As for me ..I don't dabble in IPTV...I watch legit..
    You get what you pay for. I'll pay for quality..There never was any such thing as free TV..True to this day...I'll show my way out..have fun.

You don't dabble in IPTV, but you are a self-professed authority on the subject! That stretches credulity to the breaking point! If you don't dabble in IPTV, how do you know what is going on here? You claim to understand the inner workings here, yet you've supposedly never tried it, because you only "watch legit." Furthermore, if you don't dabble in IPTV, why did you write, "I've tried every provider when it comes to IPTV?" I'll have to hand it to you, you dish out BS like Starbucks does coffee.
    Beginner's Guide for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-you-should-do

Kodi Options for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?71-Kodi

Check the Announcement Section...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...-Announcements

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ilan View Post
    You don't dabble in IPTV, but you are a self-professed authority on the subject! That stretches credulity to the breaking point! If you don't dabble in IPTV, how do you know what is going on here? You claim to understand the inner workings here, yet you've supposedly never tried it, because you only "watch legit." Furthermore, if you don't dabble in IPTV, why did you write, "I've tried every provider when it comes to IPTV?" I'll have to hand it to you, you dish out BS like Starbucks does coffee.
    If you read my first post, I said I'm semi-retired. I tried everything on IKS...not for me...Tried everything on IPTV..not for me. I don't comment on anything I haven't tried first. Now, I've probably got grand kids older than you, so I won't waste any more of your time or mine...You just keep learning. That's what hobbies are for. Just keep on letting some one spoon feed you, and you'll have all kinds of complaints. I come from the old school where we were in charge of our own destiny. Those days are long gone.

pot?
    Quote Originally Posted by henpecked View Post
    If you read my first post, I said I'm semi-retired. I tried everything on IKS...not for me...Tried everything on IPTV..not for me. I don't comment on anything I haven't tried first. Now, I've probably got grand kids older than you, so I won't waste any more of your time or mine...You just keep learning. That's what hobbies are for. Just keep on letting some one spoon feed you, and you'll have all kinds of complaints. I come from the old school where we were in charge of our own destiny. Those days are long gone.
    Go enjoy your legit quality subscription and stop starting trouble and posting BS. If you don't use the service you have no idea how it's working.. Your just here to troll and start problems...

is server down, its not connecting?its 5.iptvserver.tv

tester
    no server up

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pod77 View Post
    Go enjoy your legit quality subscription and stop starting trouble and posting BS. If you don't use the service you have no idea how it's working.. Your just here to troll and start problems...
    look dipshit, I was one of the pioneers in this industry. I was hoping not to lose my cool, but you younguns have no idea what we went through. You're being fed with a golden spoon. Learn from some of the posts from end users. Now, I will go away..

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast