Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Junoir Member

Freezing again!!!!

As at 01-jul-2016, freezing again on CNN,MSNBC,FOX NEWS CH,ESPN,HBO.STARZ just to name a few. Channels were good for the past 4 days. What's up now?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by K20R View Post
    As at 01-jul-2016, freezing again on CNN,MSNBC,FOX NEWS CH,ESPN,HBO.STARZ just to name a few. Channels were good for the past 4 days. What's up now?
    i can only confirm that those channels and many many more also is down and has been for some time now. This smells more and more like a service that has been left by the owners

And you smell more and more like a competitor spreading misinformation. Seven out of your seven messages are nothing more than baseless gossip.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ilan View Post
    And you smell more and more like a competitor spreading misinformation. Seven out of your seven messages are nothing more than baseless gossip.
    If i say alot almost all the best channels is down and has been for a long time then it is the truth!

Skysport 1-5 and itv was the main reason why i signed up for this service.

This was the first service i signed up too, i have since found another iptv service with not as many channels as here and also more expensive but it is up almost 100% of the time and has got f.ex. skysport 1-5 id HD and without buffering.

But i still paid 80$ and that was cheap for so many channels but still a lot money for me, since i signed up i only had a few days were it worked ok, but for every day it almost get worse and worse more and more channels start to go down and when they down they do not return.

When i and other started to say that channels went down or was buffering alot then the mods kept on sayin that everything was working perfect and it must be our shitty internet making the problems.

But now so many are saying the same thing, and after more than a week of silence there was a short message saying we have problem and we are not ignoring you and that was it. Not a single word on what is the problem or when they suppect it will come up again.

So as i said before this smell like a service that had been left by the owners, if they were just a little serious then they should shut down for new users instantly why keep on accepting more users when the service has problems

When i and other started to say that channels went down or was buffering alot then the mods kept on sayin that everything was working perfect and it must be our shitty internet making the problems.
    I don't see the mods saying that in any of the threads to which you posted. You only started posting on June 28th, remember, so I think you're referring to an old account of yours that was banned. Most likely you were banned for spreading rumors and whining incessantly like you're doing now.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ilan View Post
    I don't see the mods saying that in any of the threads to which you posted. You only started posting on June 28th, remember, so I think you're referring to an old account of yours that was banned. Most likely you were banned for spreading rumors and whining incessantly like you're doing now.
    I was writing for another use and was complain about the service being worse and worse

Quote Originally Posted by K20R View Post
    I can confirm that I have the same problem with the buffering. It seems to be only on the US channels. The UK channels are good.

Junoir Member
    It is the start of the weekend, if you watch it happens every weekend. It takes them at least 3 days to correct problems from the weekend and starts all over again. JMO.

All channels buffering even VOD

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    not experiencing that here.
    Channels are fine.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast