emu

Important changes in the STB Emulator

As I've written a day ago, Google has blocked my applications "IPTV STB Emulator" and "IPTV STB Emulator (Pro)" on Google Play, because of a complaint from Infomir (more info: http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1...l=1#post146262)

Today I've received an email from Google that they won't unblock the apps, so I have to upload new apps with another names and application IDs.
    So since today both applications are renamed to "StbEmu (Free)" and "StbEmu (Pro)".
    I also have changed their application IDs, so all existing users have to install new applications and import settings from previous versions (menu->Settings->Save and restore settings).

I understand that some users have paid money for Pro version of the app and they may not want to pay one more time, so since today to July 6 (one week):
    1. I've lowered a price for the app to a minimum possible value (depends on a country it's about 1$ or even less).
    2. I've made 500 promotional codes to install the app for free. Use codes from this file (--link removed, expired--) , and please, after you've used a code, remove it from the list or mark it somehow, to show the other users that this code is used.
    Last edited by mvas; 07-08-2016 at 10:28 PM. Reason: Removed link to promo codes
    I'm the developer of IPTV STB Emulator (StbEmu). If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

Junoir Member
    I've sent you a pm, but it may be informative on how to redeem the code and/or pay for the pro version with the code.

wow thanks and that suck keep it coming mvas

First of all, I can't find STBEmu (Pro) in the play store. I only see STBEmu (Free) but when I click on it, it tells me that my device is not compatible with this version. Fix?

UPDATE:
    Searching STBEmu (Pro) on google brings up the play store page, but the "device is not compatible with this version" problem persists.

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by zaidorade View Post
    First of all, I can't find STBEmu (Pro) in the play store. I only see STBEmu (Free) but when I click on it, it tells me that my device is not compatible with this version. Fix?

UPDATE:
    Searching STBEmu (Pro) on google brings up the play store page, but the "device is not compatible with this version" problem persists.
    Look for the latest release thread and the initial post, which usually will have a link for a direct download for the .apk. Unfortunately, mvas doesn't post the 'pro' version that way, but if you want to use an add-free version, select one of those that are 'server-specific'.

Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    Look for the latest release thread and the initial post, which usually will have a link for a direct download for the .apk. Unfortunately, mvas doesn't post the 'pro' version that way, but if you want to use an add-free version, select one of those that are 'server-specific'.
    Well I did that, by the way long process... had to download mega app on Android box, make an account etc. After which I was finally granted the option to download it. It said App not Installed. Every single time. This is so annoying lol. Help......

Update: assuming that its because I'm not on Android 6. I'm on Android 5.1.1. someone link me to an update thread? Currently on Zoomtak K9

Fire From Within

It's easier to download the .apk to your Desktop PC, and onto a USB drive, then let the device find the USB drive when you plug it in.

Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    It's easier to download the .apk to your Desktop PC, and onto a USB drive, then let the device find the USB drive when you plug it in.
    So I finally got the app installed, but it's giving me the same error as the other pro version. "Your STB is blocked".

Update: even tried the Aptoide version but won't let me install I get an error trying to install it.

It's like the gods if IPTV don't want me to have the app even though I chose to pay for it to support the dev.

Junoir Member
    hi guys i'm the same ....had the old version on my nvidia shield worked great ....then stopped working all of a sudden ...now all it says is " please contact your service provider to register this device "" i'm pretty new to this so not sure if its a app problem or a sub problem

Junoir Member

STB Emulator PRO not working anymore? with my IPTV Providers

the STB Emulator Pro is not working with the providers i am using is there a fix for this? I am using Android Boxes

Quote Originally Posted by mvas View Post
    As I've written a day ago, Google has blocked my applications "IPTV STB Emulator" and "IPTV STB Emulator (Pro)" on Google Play, because of a complaint from Infomir (more info: http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1...l=1#post146262)

Today I've received an email from Google that they won't unblock the apps, so I have to upload new apps with another names and application IDs.
    So since today both applications are renamed to "StbEmu (Free)" and "StbEmu (Pro)".
    I also have changed their application IDs, so all existing users have to install new applications and import settings from previous versions (menu->Settings->Save and restore settings).

I understand that some users have paid money for Pro version of the app and they may not want to pay one more time, so since today to July 6 (one week):
    1. I've lowered a price for the app to a minimum possible value (depends on a country it's about 1$ or even less).
    2. I've made 500 promotional codes to install the app for free. Use codes from this file (--link removed, expired--) , and please, after you've used a code, remove it from the list or mark it somehow, to show the other users that this code is used.