Junoir Member

Any way to stream Cycling.tv?? Please help!

I'm brand new to the world of IPTV and very overwhelmed!! I purchased a Avov TVonline version 2 a couple days ago. I thought since it ran Android, I would be able to install Android apps. Now I've found that it's a proprietary version of the OS with limitations. I hoped I would be able to install the Cycling.tv Android app and be good to go!!

My father is big into cycling and unfortunately not all the tours are broadcast here in Canada (or, if they are, it's just highlights, whereas he wants to watch the full stage). I got him a subscription to Cycling.tv for this reason. Is there any way I can put the app on the unit, or set up a channel that streams their content? I'm so lost! If this isn't possible, where would I find a wide selection of cycling races, HD, on-demand, uploaded quickly after the race? We have Kodi, and a subscription to Stalker.

I know I could AirPlay/Chromecast the races to the TV, or bring it up on the computer, but my father is a bit reluctant when it comes to technology. He is used to working the TV and so I wanted something as familiar to him as possible. I want him to be able to access the races easily through the TV. Should I look into returning this box and getting something else, without the limitations? Is there a box I can get that will have the Google Play store and be able to install & run any apps from it, as well as Kodi, and stream the Stalker content?

Thank you so much in advance for any help or advice you can give me. This whole thing is very new to me!!

What you can do anything you want on Lodi but box won't load all A pm files to box

Junoir Member
    Thanks for your response, asft, however I'm not sure I understand!

Hi Gator ASFT is talking about using KODI... Google the stream you want with the work kodi in it im sure there is something out there to be able to watch it.
    My software has no bugs it develops random features.

sorry that my tablet what i said you can stream in kodi with right apps but the box itself wont let you like tvonline and things like that really not a box to stream with but can be done thats saying streaming out all boxes stream in
    Last edited by Marley; 06-30-2016 at 12:53 AM.