Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unhappy Donation ID or route expired iks66

Hi all,
    Last November I purchased two donations from a reseller aka yes a no no, but it's been working alright until recently, I know iks66 you've changed to route and donation ID, but since changing that I've received 3times a donations ID and route from reseller that after couple of days the stalker gets access denied and after I check the Mac address on the iks66 site they have expired but I have 180 days left in my subscription. One of them is 165 days the other 180 days and one says stopped.
    I've received 4 different donation ID and routes and same problem. Can someone please guide me as I'm still waiting from reseller to get back to me. A week now.
    If you need route and donation info I can provide on side so I can watch stalker again.

Any ideas guys.

Fire From Within

You'll just have to wait for your reseller's help. Unless you have the order number, the only one that can help is the reseller. Even Papiao needs the order number or the ordering e-mail address to help.

I have the order# donafion# and routes that I was given by xxxxxxx the reseller . Is that enough to get help on. It was working on papaio great until last Saturday.
    Last edited by catz; 06-25-2016 at 02:48 PM.

Fire From Within

Your reseller does have the ability to change donation numbers and to deactivate donations. You might be able to send in a complaint to [email protected], but its likely you'll be referred back here. Sometimes supermods might be able to help as long as you do have that order number.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    resellers at times have an Order with multiple donation numbers on that Order. If those donations have been sold to other people, then the reseller will not give you that Order number, or at least not the real number.
    If he did hand it over, then the client could see all the other donation numbers and maybe even steal them away.
    That is reason behind these resellers not giving a authentic Order number in most cases.
    But if an Order number has only one client then the Order number can be given to that client.

I do get lucky sometimes with either the donation number or Order number and can find the reseller on the system and therefore can find the clients IDs from that.

Send to me in a private message everything you have in a private message and I can look into it, but I can tell you now that I can not change things on a reseller account, not even the MAC addy. I can change things if the client has bought direct from the source, but not with reseller accounts.
    I can just view them.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    okay, that Order number you sent me was exactly how I explained it above. It was an Internal Order number which the reseller generated. The System Order number from the source, I did find too thou.
    BUT it shows all his clients internal orders have been cancelled.

I or iks66 can not do anything about that, sorry about that
    You would need to contact with the reseller and if he has issues other then his own, then he must contact me or iks66 directly.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Junoir Member
    I just attempted to purchase a 1 month membership to try out the service. I went through the complete purchase procedure and on the last screen after entering my credit card info it told me that I had to try a different credit card or different payment gateway. It didn't say it had actually failed. I'm not going to go through the it again and risk getting billed twice as mentioned in another reply. I'll wait and see if I get an email with my membership or if my credit card gets charged. If I get charged and no membership is received, I will initiate a charge back and initiate a fraud complaint.

look if it told you to try another one it didnt go through and you would get email it did for most part you need a international card if using in the usa and you high jacking this thread too read the rules
    Last edited by Marley; 07-01-2016 at 01:30 AM.

Junoir Member
    Hey I have a route number but no order number of donation number, am I screwed? I have over 200 days left on my subscription!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast