Thread: waste of time

Banned

waste of time

work hard all day. come home , eat supper late and turn on my mag and try to find a channel working. like to watch discovery , nat geographic, western channel and maybe a movie channel. gave up on ppv ( usually works for 60 second and restarts, that's if the channel comes in) no new movies on vod. when nothings working usually have to reset mag and.wait somemore for something to happen. after going thru my favorites which don't work half the time I find a movie id like to watch. but cant, major buffering till midnight. by then I'm asleep. like to watch nascar on weekend, but then again. buffering. not always, but its rare to watch a whole race with none. sometimes the race goes completely out and reset mag and wait. how can they call this a service? can someone answer that. seems like all the mods don't have any trouble. can I get the same service as them. so far I think rocket is going backwards and want new customers. don't undrerstand how so many channels in the guide don't work. then they shouldnt be in the guide. then we wouldn't waste our time waiting for it to come on. cant they even fix that any one have any answers to all these questions?

No answers just advice. Go to the server and submit a email complaint.

TV Addicted
    It has been amazing to think that this may end up being are only option if iks goes by the way side,,, even crazier tonight ,, i kinda was trying to watch fox but really could not so i switched over to my fta to watch it , it played at least 30 min ahead of the same channel on iptv box,, which was the right time , but how could the stream on rocket server be showing live tv 30 min back

im getting out of iptv... like it not worth the headache anymore.. i will stck with iks until they go bye bye then it's back to the old days oda...

Junoir Member

this is non sense

Quote Originally Posted by rockycat View Post
    No answers just advice. Go to the server and submit a email complaint.
    I went at it with a few non disclosed websites in the past week and all because they take your money with out telling you that there "service" does not work... I appreciate there effort and all by why charge when you could disclose to new members that your service is not working even the big sharks tell you that they r not working at a certain points ......... im not so techy like you guys but im not illiterate ....... did I spell that right =D im just saying don't offer what you can not provide