Stalker Client Disables Itself

The box make is not really important in this matter because everything will be working perfectly and then bam Stalker Client will disable itself. I am using the Stalker Client that came within both Kodi 16.0 and 16.1 and I have 3 other people with the same situation going on with the same setups. Is anyone else having this issue and are there any fixes
    What drives me crazy is everything will be working for days without it happening and then it happens and there NO access to the EPG Live Tv.
    Help Please and thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Supreme View Post
    The box make is not really important in this matter because everything will be working perfectly and then bam Stalker Client will disable itself. I am using the Stalker Client that came within both Kodi 16.0 and 16.1 and I have 3 other people with the same situation going on with the same setups. Is anyone else having this issue and are there any fixes
    What drives me crazy is everything will be working for days without it happening and then it happens and there NO access to the EPG Live Tv.
    Help Please and thank you in advance.
    I have a suggestion for you to try: install spmc and NO addons. Spmc and kodi can be installed side by side. Since you mentioned a 'box', I know many have various builds on them and many addons can have detrimental effects on others.

It's worth a try. If you find that stalker works on the spmc then it's time to ferret out the offending addons.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by expatter View Post
    I have a suggestion for you to try: install spmc and NO addons. Spmc and kodi can be installed side by side. Since you mentioned a 'box', I know many have various builds on them and many addons can have detrimental effects on others.

It's worth a try. If you find that stalker works on the spmc then it's time to ferret out the offending addons.

Same situation running on a fire box. Forgive me, but what is spmc?

Quote Originally Posted by stratt197 View Post
    Same situation running on a fire box. Forgive me, but what is spmc?
    It is an alternate/fork of kodi written by a kodi developer and is only for android devices. Google (your friend) would have told you this.
    Code:
    http://spmc.semperpax.com/
    It might help or it might not but since it's been made especially for android, why not try it out? It loads up and exits extremely fast.

TV Addicted
    It is an alternate/fork of kodi written by a kodi developer and is only for android devices. Google (your friend) would have told you this.
    Code:
    It might help or it might not but since it's been made especially for android, why not try it out? It loads up and exits extremely fast.
    Thank you. will try it out

TV Addicted
    Code:
    Didnt work. Thanks for the link though.