Phoneix

IPTV stalker plus updated??

hi ..was wondering what happened...was logged in to rocket server via iptv stalker on kodi tv addons build and have been awsome since i started with rocket and now i got an error message and forced me to hardboot my streamer..so i did, and then open kodi and clicked iptv stalker plus (v11.0.0) and all my info was gone and new server version was/is Stalker merlin...anyone here know (greatly appreciate) reading and reading and nothing on this maybe point me in right thread or..., do i simply go and re-edit all info as before to reconnect to rocket? thanks

Fire From Within

11.0.0 is not a true version. Uninstall it and turn off auto-update at least on the add-on level, then install a version that is posted here.

Phoneix
    thanks Dara - uninstalled, looked in my ninja repo and the new version was updated in there..enabled it and to my surprise did NOT have to edit, info was all there... clicked and connecting to rocket again...ill try to find a way to have this auto-update done next release... weird cuz usually leave add on updates set to "on" so must be a separate way...

side note..will this addon work with a new (different) kodi build..been reading about tvaddons not being there one day for all the mess over there and was considering others (builds) to replace tvaddons but dont want to lose my IPTV stalker plus...anyways,,,apprece the help

Fire From Within

I believe that the Merlin repo did have that rouge 11.0 version, but is no longer there. Kodi 16 does allow users to selectively determine individual add-ons to not be auto-updated. The only friendly repos for IPTV Stalker are the ********** and the ivue guide repo (but hasn't been updated).