Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    bry bryb
    Mine is syncing alot better today. Only slightly off after 2hrs. I haven't received any updates still on 1.0.5/1.89
    Maybe it did have something to do with the server.
    Anyone else have there sync issues corrected or better than before today?

Probation
    My sync issues were fixed with 1.94, and I am also running 1.0.7

Probation
    Changed the settings to 720p but still no audio. Any ideas what else I could try? Thx.

I fixed it: when the tvonline4 was connected to the TV using the HDMI cable there was no audio, my box changed automatically the audio settings to PCM (?!)
    so I connected the box to the HomeTheater using SPDIF and now it's OK.
    Last edited by Zamolxis; 07-30-2016 at 10:17 PM.

Hi everyone.
    I first noticed the tvonline4 sync issues a few days ago when a customer complained about audio being out of sync. I had to exchange it for a different model, online+ and they now are having no issues.
    I have tested Vixo2, fuse, online4 and online+ and it only seems to be happening on the online4.
    Not all channels, but enough of them for it to be real issue.
    I have pretty much tried everything mentioned by other members and nothing works.
    Changing channels only fixes issue for a few minutes then right back to out of sync.
    I have also contacted my rep at Avov but will have to wait until Monday to hear back from him.
    It also does not seem to matter what service I test on it, it is the same issue with different providers.
    I have temporarily suspended the sale of the unit on my website until this issue is resolved.
    If anyone knows of a work around or fix, it would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank You
    Mauro
    Last edited by maurosg70; 08-14-2016 at 07:44 PM.

TV Addicted
    Which channels are you experiencing the sync issues?

Hi
    There are too many to start listing them all. I know its not a server issue, its definitely an avov tvonline4 issue.
    I just hope they fix the software soon.
    Avov is a great company as far as i am concerned but I think they should have waited a bit longer to release the tvonline4. Too many issues that are costing resellers like myself in refunds or exchanges.
    Thank you
    Last edited by maurosg70; 08-14-2016 at 07:09 PM.

TV Addicted
    The reason I asked is because I am not having that issue with my box

Hi
    I don't think everyone that has this unit is experiencing this issue but quite a few people are having problems with the tvonline 4 and out of 10 units I have sold at least 3 that I know of are having this issue. Not to mention the countless other people in the same boat. Consider yourself one of the lucky ones that are not having any issues.
    It also seems to only be the tvonline 4 that is doing this. All the other models I tested seem to be ok.
    I think it has something to do with the Tvonline software they are using on the units.
    I have heard there is an update coming out but i have also heard that an update was already applied a while back and did not solve the issue.
    So I really don't know. This is a new issue to me. Considering I just went through replacing all units i have for sale with new power adaptors, provided for free by Avov, and purchasing units that have already been changed to the new power adaptors, this new issue is just a headache I did not need right now.
    I hope to hear some positive feedback from rep on Monday. Hopefully there is an update in the making????
    Thank you
    Mauro

see im lucky with three boxes i have update should have fix that month or two ago for sync only problem is running with a receiver and nova thats it and nova is still beta wont say when all that will be fixed i just dont know but im still very happy with box for kodi and tvonline which i wanted picture is still best and kodi is very fast and remote works many of my friends are happy again i was mad too at one time dont like to be down just like all of you they had hard time but they didnt run
    Last edited by Marley; 08-15-2016 at 03:22 AM.

I agree, Avov has a bright future and I absolutely stand behind their products. I know there will be a fix coming but would rather hold off on selling a unit that may or may not have a sync issue. That would be irresponsible of me and does not help Avov or my business in any way.
    For now I would recommend the Vixo2, which by the way I personally think is their best unit to date.
    TVonline 4 has a lot of potential and will be a great unit once the important bugs get addressed. I know of 3 main ones at the moment.
    Thank you
    Mauro

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast