Setting up MXQ Android with KODI Jarvis to work with Rocket or NPFS IPTV

I have been trying to set this device up to work with Rocket or NFPS. I have donation to both service, but I have not been succesful. I have read as much from the Forum and I know that it is possible. I just have not found the straight instruction yet. Any help would help. Thanks in Advance.

I have tried setting up the IPTV(rocket/NPFS) on Windows Kodi and was not succesful either.

Fire From Within

There are the tutorials in the stickies in the Kodi Discussion subforums, and many of those have links to videos that can walk you through the set-up process.

Probation
    I am also fighting a lack of clarity in setting up my mxq though I was/am chasing isengard. It would be helpful if there was an understanding of what these puzzle pieces are - alas not so.

at the moment I am seeking a repository link that has the current version of stalker (plus?) for rocket.

PM me and we can compare notes.

Quote Originally Posted by sun47me View Post
    I have been trying to set this device up to work with Rocket or NFPS. I have donation to both service, but I have not been succesful. I have read as much from the Forum and I know that it is possible. I just have not found the straight instruction yet. Any help would help. Thanks in Advance.

I have tried setting up the IPTV(rocket/NPFS) on Windows Kodi and was not succesful either.