Poor customer service!

Been trying to get in touch with this guys for weeks now and no luck. i summited many tickets in there main website, i also tried emailing them in this email [email protected] i call there 1855 number that is posted in there website i also tried writing then on there website in the help desk. All this and nothing! very poor customer service. Great boxes but poor very poor customer service

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    customer service can not be that poor if they have a paid employee who regularly posts on this site and regularly looks in to see if any members are having issues.

Just saying
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

when you not answering your consumer emails or phone call and you have to posted your censored on this website yes is definably poor customer service

I can tell you one thing they are working hard to fix all this there website were hack and many more bad thing happen to them when they put out this new box but they are getting back in track no one is going to stop them i can tell you that one they do care about there customer more then you know

thank you asft i know you guys keep close contact with avov. I have tree different boxes (tvonline plus, Vixo and tvonline 4) each box have different service. i have your guys service in one box and it work well and i know if i have a problem with you guys service i can come here and get answers. One of the problem that I'm having is one of the service url is not working with the tvonline 4 but it work with the other boxes I'm getting the message "your box is blocked by the server." this boxes is new how how can i get this message when the box is new? also i provide my own service! so i know my mac is not hijack in someone else panel. i can't post noting here because you guys only provide help to your service and is not allow.
    sorry for my grammar! don't speak to much english

having a new box dont mean you wont get that message {your box is blocked by the server}that the server guys who you got your donation from all must be right or you'll get that has nothing to do with the box itself but you must have right mac and all your other info right every box i own you must load it the right way or guess what you will get many message some blocked other url or password everything must be right and if you look around we have all that info for you Rocket or Nfps or iks66

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    back to my concern... The thread title says POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE !
    Right off the bat that thread title brings an alert in my mind. You can not go posting a title like that without all the facts.
    ANd as you now know, their customer service is not poor !!

You have picked a very bad thread title and now your foot is in your mouth !

Next time do some research before you falsely accuse something like this !!
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren