Mag 254 keeps freezing and wont repond

This morning I woke up to a frozen box...I unplugged it and plugged it back in and noticed the yellow bar took longer than usual to respond. When it finally loaded, there was a delay when I pushed on the remote to when it actually responded on screen. Then after 30 seconds, the box would freeze up again...Any thoughts? Recommendations?

Same exact experience with 3 MAG254's this morning, in 3 different geo locations with 2 different ISP's.

Read on the other site tons of complaints for exactly the same thing with other MAG254 users too, and one user said he has two different iptv providers for his mag254, and only nfps iptv service is affecting his MAG254 in this manner.

So...I guess we get to add this erratic behavior to the long list of whatever's next for us on this wild, wooly ride. Uggghhh...why must using this service be such a recurring pain in the drain. Just makes no sense.

Junoir Member
    Is there a solution to the freezing problem which we are now experiencing with the mag 254 box. I notice this mornng lot of freezing on most of my channels when you rebute it works for about 1 minute then it goes blank and unresponsive with the romote . looking forward and waiting for a positive response anyone ,Thanks.

Me too, just switched it on and is frozen.

tester
    mag 254 are having problems with server today my 2 avov fuse are working fine

Having same issues with mag 254, maybe ther working on server. My t5 is not working this morning as well

Junoir Member
    I'm having the same issue with my Mag 254 Boxes. I have 3 boxes with IPTV66 and it's been freezing since i woke up this morning. Can the staff of IPTV66 let their customers know what's going on with their service and how much longer it will be down? please