Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: emulator

emulator

What i have noticed is that the emulator works differently on different android boxes. And we all know there's thousands of different boxes out there. I have tested it with an m8 and a beelink r68. These two have different chip sets. The emulator works almost perfect on the m8,only hd stutters on exo player,while audio is missing on many channels using exo player on the beelink. I am curious what if any android box or chipset the developer of this app favors to have optimal performance from this emulator.

emu
    Quote Originally Posted by longodongo View Post
    What i have noticed is that the emulator works differently on different android boxes. And we all know there's thousands of different boxes out there. I have tested it with an m8 and a beelink r68. These two have different chip sets. The emulator works almost perfect on the m8,only hd stutters on exo player,while audio is missing on many channels using exo player on the beelink. I am curious what if any android box or chipset the developer of this app favors to have optimal performance from this emulator.
    The emulator uses 3 different players: Exo, IJK and the one that is installed with Android (the system one, "Internal"). I haven't developed these players, so if some player doesn't work, or work incorrectly on some devices, it's either a bug in the player, or in codecs it uses, or in device hardware.
    I'm the developer of IPTV STB Emulator (StbEmu). If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

Do you know why exo player doesn't play sound and crashes on second generation amazon firebox? I stopped using my emulate because of the issues.

emu
    Quote Originally Posted by zues29 View Post
    Do you know why exo player doesn't play sound and crashes on second generation amazon firebox? I stopped using my emulate because of the issues.
    I don't know why. I only have a Fire tv stick, so cannot test the app on firebox.
    But I assume that this happens because of some missing codecs on the box.

Have you tried to switch to Ijk player?
    I'm the developer of IPTV STB Emulator (StbEmu). If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

Yes I have but it just crashes

And thank you for the fast response mvas

It sucks I love your emulator it worked great on stick but it's slow so I upgraded to firebox now it's unwatchable.

emu
    Quote Originally Posted by zues29 View Post
    It sucks I love your emulator it worked great on stick but it's slow so I upgraded to firebox now it's unwatchable.
    I'll try to release a new version in a few days with updated Exo player. Hope it will work better on firebox.

Junoir Member
    How stb emulator working here using fire tv but no video or sound on live tv , I can only watch vod, any suggestions??

Junoir Member
    To Mvas

Can you tell me why Google does not supply STB Emulator any more?

Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast