Junoir Member

Help with Mag 254

Okay just got a Mag 254 loaded all required items link mac and tried to use with wireless wifi adapter chip that came with unit. It is an Aura wireless hd chip adapter. Well can't get the barber shop pole to come up. It says loading then goes to black screen. The unit is set up correctly because when I wire it with an ethernet cable everything comes up. Was wondering if this adapter is compatable with this unit. The seller said it was but I'm not sure . Anybody now if it is or what I might be doing wrong with it?
    Thanks

You can use the antenna Kinamax TS- 9900 , which is advertised in online stores as " super powerful amplifier thief internet ." This is an external USB antenna, which is seen MAG- recognized it as WiFi " stick " . An additional plus is the long USB cable, through which you can outsource the antenna away from the TV , which generally has the effect of metallic screen impeding radio .
    none for now !

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xbmcbg View Post
    You can use the antenna Kinamax TS- 9900 , which is advertised in online stores as " super powerful amplifier thief internet ." This is an external USB antenna, which is seen MAG- recognized it as WiFi " stick " . An additional plus is the long USB cable, through which you can outsource the antenna away from the TV , which generally has the effect of metallic screen impeding radio .
    Thanks for your reply xbmcbg but didn't answer the basic question is it compatable or am I doing something wrong?