Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

you need to talk to your re seller

look getting way to many pm saying your re seller wont give your order number look we told you many time dont buy off a re seller and now this is what going on some are deleting donation so your box wont work other are giving your codes to many and then you get banned please in long run dont get donation from a re seller unless it family or a group of friends like i do

How do you delete donations?

Warrior
    but if you know this why all the mod don,t go to papiao and suggest not sell to them this way no one have problems?

Quote Originally Posted by suport View Post
    but if you know this why all the mod don,t go to papiao and suggest not sell to them this way no one have problems?
    No one is saying that you cant buy them in bulk, the post suggest not to buy from a reseller. If you buy from bulk its suggest that you do so for family and friends and not to sell for the public. If you purchased from a reseller we wont support it here since we cant help you, only the reseller can and if your a reseller then you need to go to papaio, understand?

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Hanky View Post
    How do you delete donations?
    Those with reseller panels can deactivate donations. It can be used if the reseller has a customer who hasn't paid, for example, on a monthly basis for the annual code. The panel also allows changing the donation number for that particular donation, making it easy to reassign it to someone else. If your reseller is a jerk, he can pull these jerky moves on you, and if you don't have the actual order number, you have no recourse, as you can't complain to papiao about it. Unless you personally know the seller, it's not worth the risk vs. the few dollars you may save.

Junoir Member
    Why would anyone who knows about this forum NOT cut out the middle man to begin with?

because maybe they dont want to have to worry about the troubleshooting part...
    My software has no bugs it develops random features.

and some take paypal which is dumb in first place but people do that which is really dumb to do in first place but what can i say that i been saying for yrs now dont do it unless its family or good friends or you know the guy look there are you good ones out there but thats few and in between so in long run please just dont that really all im saying will save you in long run

Its still 100% papaios (nfps) fault these problems happen , because they allow it period. Its getting real old that others are to blame. Buck Passers!!!

Junoir Member
    Having the order number changes anything? Some routes I have says "stopped", when a couple of days ago they said I had 365 days and now 3 of the 5 say "stopped" and two of them to wait 24 to 48 hours or that my routes expired long time ago. I still have orders and routes numbers.. Then again services allow reselling panels, that's the big issue here, although I've noticed no one recommends resellers...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast