Manufacturer problem

So I went to the avov office today. They said they heard a lot of complaints about the DC adapter. And they have ordered a shipment of new ones. From the looks a lot are bad he opens a new one to show me and still made that screeching sound. I don't advise buying one until they get there shit straight guys. Seems like a good box but wait a while until they figure out the DC adapter problem

get active
    I didn't want to mention it as I thought it was something I could ignore but it does relate to your post as I was surprised to get shocked when I picked the box up to unplug it. It wasn't a huge jolt, but it was similar to touching a low amperage electric fence like the ones they use to keep cows in. Not sure if or how this might relate but it is what it is, no bash, just something I was surprised to get when I picked it up.

I did notice the AC adapter doesn't have a ground plug but considering the low voltage out, I could see where it might not matter a whole lot.

Just tell avov and when they get the new ones they should ship it to you. Kind of a big hassle since we these boxes are a bit pricey so paying that we should have peace of mind. Yet again they gave me a new one does the same thing but not as loud wait for there announcement soon about this issue

Pinball Wizard
    I had no issues at all so far!!!

read this http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1...SU-Replacement no charge at all and thats only a few think this is great from them they said yes and there fixing it now