TV Addicted

Red face AVOV 4 Vs Dreamlink T1

Please provide to choice better box, I know Dreambox T1 stay favorite and AVOV not. Please provide your input.

Quote Originally Posted by alcan View Post
    Please provide to choice better box, I know Dreambox T1 stay favorite and AVOV not. Please provide your input.
    Haven't tried the T1 yet but tvonline 4 seems like a good buy. No hiccups like older processors. Control is precise, has apps like vlc media player and kodi, can install a VPN right on the box, Bluetooth. My only complaint is i got a defectice DC adapter but will get it replaced.

Quote Originally Posted by alcan View Post
    Why would you say the Avov is not favorite? Avov, in my opinion is the top of the line box. They upgrade boxes and support is amazing. How often do you see support for the T1? or Dreamlink for that matter. I am currently running the new Online4 and the speed is amazingly fast and the picture quality is amazing. I can not speak for the Dreamlink T1 since I don't have one and I don't think I would want one as I am enjoying all my Avov products, Avov Online, Online+, Online 4 and the fuse.

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by theone View Post
    Why would you say the Avov is not favorite? Avov, in my opinion is the top of the line box. They upgrade boxes and support is amazing. How often do you see support for the T1? or Dreamlink for that matter. I am currently running the new Online4 and the speed is amazingly fast and the picture quality is amazing. I can not speak for the Dreamlink T1 since I don't have one and I don't think I would want one as I am enjoying all my Avov products, Avov Online, Online+, Online 4 and the fuse.
    hes refering to the issue of favourites not staying when box is shut off and on
    I heard it does keep favourites now
    As far as your statement regarding support for the t1 its constantly being updated
    Last edited by NBS; 06-06-2016 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NBS View Post
    hes refering to the issue of favourites not staying when box is shut off and on
    I heard it does keep favourites now
    As far as your statement regarding support for the t1 its constantly being updated
    Ok thanks for clearing that up for me. Still sticking with Avov boxes as being the top of the line boxes.

closing this again we are here to help you get your box going im not going to downgrade any box really up to you on which box you want to get we have specs here i am a Avov guy wont lie to you about that read the reviews and make up your mind
    Last edited by Marley; 06-06-2016 at 07:30 PM.