but our host is taking their sweet time to process
    the order
    We follow up
    and its been paid
    but no changes yet
    so the server keeps crashing
    and causes an error for tickets as
    well

so please give them a little time please they are trying hard to fix it they know what the problem is just waiting now so many are buying this box and i can see why
    Not to rain on your view but support has been lacking for a very long time and finding reasons doesn't provide support. If one has problems with a server (s), they replace them. If they have problems with a host, you find a new host much the same as I did with internet service providers. I didn't get upset, I didn't ask for reasons, I just changed providers and moved on with a better service provider.

Pinball Wizard
    good for you!!!

if you read
    We follow up
    and its been paid
    but no changes yet
    and like i said hold on and support is the best i know that better then any out there and i talk to them every day what all of us say what is good and bad was just told there going to tone the sound down on boot up on 4 box
    Last edited by Marley; 06-08-2016 at 07:07 PM.

I was contacted by avov support team via e-mail, now starting to move and trying !!!!
    Thanks everyone

Its been more than I week now still my TV-Online 4 still Shutting Down.
    I'm running out of patient with the progress of Avov company, does 72 hrs for ticket means what???they email me to try changing tv! which I already did.
    This company don't know what they are doing.
    How LONG should I wait???? What I'm waiting for??? Do they know what is the problem?? Do they have solution for the problem???
    I did not BUY $169 Can box to do nothing. If they cant fix it refund me my money!!!!

I will try and send them this and see what they say pm me your ticket number too so i can show them
    Last edited by Marley; 06-13-2016 at 06:22 PM.

get active
    Quote Originally Posted by cia4satellit View Post
    I was contacted by avov support team via e-mail, now starting to move and trying !!!!
    Thanks everyone
    I sent in 2 tickets with two requests, one for to exchange the box, ( found out they don't do exchanges ), the other for a refund. Anyone have any suggestions on how to contact support or get an RMA number from support ? I purchased the TVonline4 box in May so I'm hoping to return this box BEFORE the 30 day time period is exhausted. So far, I'm not impressed with the time it takes for support to send an RMA number given the time it takes to do it. The tickets were sent a week ago today.

get active
    Quote Originally Posted by asft View Post
    I will try and send them this and see what they say pm me your ticket number too so i can show them
    This is not the way for support issues to be handled, if they don't want to support their products in a reasonable and timely fashion, they should say so as it will help deal with the frustration. It doesn't take more than 15 minutes to send an RMA number and it doesn't take more than 5 minutes to read a ticket. Good support isn't done in this way or by somebody else who tries to send them tickets or ticket numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadwood View Post
    This is not the way for support issues to be handled, if they don't want to support their products in a reasonable and timely fashion, they should say so as it will help deal with the frustration. It doesn't take more than 15 minutes to send an RMA number and it doesn't take more than 5 minutes to read a ticket. Good support isn't done in this way or by somebody else who tries to send them tickets or ticket numbers.
    Look, where not Avov Tech support here, if you don't like their products then don't buy any. I am tired of you whining about everything. You have been warned already and your driving my patients.

Thanks ASFT, hope you can help me.
    PM sent

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast