Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    get active
    Quote Originally Posted by asft View Post
    if that statement is true why do i have it on fuse then
    Not entirely sure about the fuse, does it come with a controller or device to act as a controller ? I did mention boxes that don't come with a controller otherwise how do they control the game play ? Why does the AVOV Vixo 2 come with a controller, internal USB and the Droid App needed to use them ? Might be best to direct some of these questions to AVOV as I don't own nor have all the boxes or the answers to the how or the why but it is confusing isn't it ? How do you play games with your fuse box ? Does it come with a controller or a device to emulate a controller ?

P.S. I tried to use the controller once and it informed me I would have to load the SNes Droid app in order to use the controller with the games. This would lead me to believe this App was provided for the sole purpose of providing the software needed to support the controller or a device that emulates a controller.
    Last edited by Deadwood; 06-05-2016 at 05:19 PM.

wish i could tell you never touch it at all so i not saying it just that i have app im not a gamer me i was thinking most have it and now that what i get for thinking some dont
    Last edited by Marley; 06-05-2016 at 05:56 PM.

Junoir Member
    I have the avov tvonline+... It's a red box, I don't know what other info describes it... I had read on mhaddons that there should be snes droid in my marketplace. But I guess since it did not come with a controller, I can't get snes droid... On my marketplace it does have psp emulator, though... Well it was a nice try I guess....

i know the fuse and viox 2 has it will check on the other boxes today update i just checked the plus and nope not there
    Last edited by Marley; 06-05-2016 at 07:08 PM.

get active
    Quote Originally Posted by asft View Post
    i know the fuse and viox 2 has it will check on the other boxes today update i just checked the plus and nope not there
    I went back into some old threads regarding this SNES APP..............
    Last edited by catz; 06-09-2016 at 03:13 PM.

see thats why i was thinking all boxes had it but i was wrong if you look at last post

Snes droid can be side loaded ...don't believe the Avov tv-online plus has it in the Marketplace .................you can download it from here and do a side load.............

Quote Originally Posted by Deadwood View Post
    Not entirely sure about the fuse, does it come with a controller or device to act as a controller ? I did mention boxes that don't come with a controller otherwise how do they control the game play ? Why does the AVOV Vixo 2 come with a controller, internal USB and the Droid App needed to use them ? Might be best to direct some of these questions to AVOV as I don't own nor have all the boxes or the answers to the how or the why but it is confusing isn't it ? How do you play games with your fuse box ? Does it come with a controller or a device to emulate a controller ?

P.S. I tried to use the controller once and it informed me I would have to load the SNes Droid app in order to use the controller with the games. This would lead me to believe this App was provided for the sole purpose of providing the software needed to support the controller or a device that emulates a controller.
    Last edited by catz; 06-09-2016 at 03:14 PM.

The tv online plus has allot of missing apps. I mentioned this a few months back. Asft you mentioned you have somthing like 200 apps, my tv online plus shows 20 thats all.

no on avov viox2 box has a lot of them the most from all boxes

Junoir Member
    Yes, I have sideloaded a few other apps already. But, in that mhaddons forum, which I am also a member of, they do not have the file needed to sideload snes droud

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast