Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junoir Member

22.iptvrocket.tv not working on MAG254

So i just signed up for iptv rocket yesterday got my donation number and all that, and when i try to launch the portal (which should be noted that i was assigned to) 22.iptvrocket.tv I'm getting page loading error. I tried the IPTV reset, made sure my MAC address was correct, tried change port and i referred to a thread which suggested i using: http : // portal1.iptvrocket.tv/stalker_portal/c/index.html still getting "page loading error". When i change my portal to 11 instead of 22 it does go to a login screen but since i'm not assigned to that portal my donation doesnt work so someone please help me out here i'm not really sure what to do, I'm under the assumption i tried everything in my power to do right now

you were assigned 22. so you MUST use that. A little reading may get you going.

Junoir Member
    i tried most things so I'm not sure why it's saying "page loading error" i checked to see if it was my internet by loading another portal but portal 11 worked (and by worked i mean loading to the log in screen) now i'm trying to use the 22 which i was assigned to but i get the error so someone please enlighten me as to what to do or link me to a thread which explains what to do if the latter is too much to ask

Junoir Member
    it just loads to a black screen, i dont even get the loading portal screen.

Portal 22

I helped My friend some 2 weeks ago to sing up whit IKS rocket and set up the new Mag 254 but after more than 2 weeks still no service on 22iptvserver.tv it seems they are only interested in grabbing your money, but when it comes to support no one seem to be there to solve this issues.

Warrior Member
    Are you sure to put in the correct url and other info?

Junoir Member
    what other info is there to put in? i followed all instructions added the mac address and everything, this would've been much easier if i were assigned to the 11 portal since it worked. I'm getting very worked up and frustrated with iptv rocket, while I want to trust the service i'm starting to to feel i got scammed out of my money . I've sent out numerous emails to fix this issue i'm having and i'm not hearing anything the 22.iptvportal is just not working for me. Dear moderators i need serious help :/

Go to server 2 or 3 in the receiver server setup and start over. 22.iptv is reported fixed.

I hope it is fixed, at this time I feel awful since I am responsible for My friend I suggested rocket.

Junoir Member
    still nothing, got an email saying to try again got home and tried it still a black screen :/. Just to clarify jig jig your friend is having the same exact issue as i correct?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast