Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadwood View Post
    I don't feel its my place to jump in on this but there are some possibilities that some members may not be aware of. First, it is "highly" recommended for those who want 4K to upgrade their HDMI cable from a 1.4 version to a 2.0 version and yes, there are some differences which "may" be the cause of bad video or picture quality. Hard to tell as it could be related to a whole lot of things aside from the TVonline4 box. Like I mentioned, I can't be sure but if your modem, router or gateway is dropping packets......this could cause pixelation, bad or skipped video, I really can't be dead positive but I will be getting my box next week and I "might" be able to provide some better input via my own review. I have a Vixo 2 and no problems aside from whatever limits or limitations it has with apps or hardware resources. I really don't bother using a remote with any of the android boxes, not even the Nvidia Shield as a bluetooth mouse & keyboard are way better than the controller or the optional remote but then that's my opinion and how I feel about mice vs remotes or controllers. Whenever I bash a box, I do it discreetly with a 5lb sledge.
    I'm sure it's not my connection my plus box has much better quality plus the hd playback is a bit lacking it will skip a few frames here and there it just doesn't feel like normal playback. I'm using hdmi 2.1 on it too. Plus have a 4k tv Think it's just my box I'll take some pictures or a video for you guys so you guys can see what I'm seeing
    Last edited by Ghost2k; 06-03-2016 at 03:57 PM.

TV Addicted
    I'll make some videos and maybe you guys can let me know if you guys are getting better quality

other people should have there box tomorrow lets see what they say too about the picture im off to jump in pool it 100 degree still here

get active
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2k View Post
    I'll make some videos and maybe you guys can let me know if you guys are getting better quality
    My curiousity got the better of me so I went to the AVOV website to read up on their return / refund / replacement policy was and I discovered they post a number to call to get an RMA number which you will need. They don't allot a very large time frame as it must be returned within 21 days with an RMA number. I would strongly advise you to call them asap, get an RMA number and ship it back express post. Aside from the frequency difference you posted, I really don't know what to suggest other than what I have posted here. Good luck and hope your problem is resolved as I'm sure it will be.

I just finished watching 2 PPV movies on Rocket last night, 10 Cloverfield and The Boss and I have to tell you that the Picture was Amazing with no hiccup what so ever not even a microfreeze so I have no idea how you can post that the Picture is bad on this box. Looked like 1080 HD to me.

bry bryb
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2k View Post
    I setup mine yesterday with no problems. After connecting to Rocket the picture at first was grainy, lots of small horizontal lines running across screen. After a reboot and a couple minutes it cleared up just fine. Better picture quality than my Tvonline plus box. So far I'm real happy with the new box. Just have to install and setup Kodi next. My want to try out the beta nova.

I got mine last night and I have to say its a fast little box. So far I am happy with and it will be replacing my fuse. A few things I noticed the picture is horrible at 1080p 24hz but then again the other boxes look the same way so I am not surprised by this. So I am running at 60hz oh well no skin off my back. The apps are a little spars what happened to the adult content? Now for the good the speed of the channels seems to have improved or the box is just awesome when i click on a channel it comes up right away no issues the HD channels have Zero issues over all I am happy. Kodi was a breeze to install and i did a few other apps.

Ok for the remote yes it looks super cheap but i think it actually works better than the fuze or tvonline + remote. I have been trying my air mouse but I notice an issue when entering the url or donation number and password if i press ok to go to the next line it jumps to the show advanced and I cant type with the on screen keyboard kind of lame. The air mouse remote works fine in kodi so this is good!
    My software has no bugs it develops random features.

bry bryb
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedjoker View Post
    I got mine last night and I have to say its a fast little box. So far I am happy with and it will be replacing my fuse. A few things I noticed the picture is horrible at 1080p 24hz but then again the other boxes look the same way so I am not surprised by this. So I am running at 60hz oh well no skin off my back. The apps are a little spars what happened to the adult content? Now for the good the speed of the channels seems to have improved or the box is just awesome when i click on a channel it comes up right away no issues the HD channels have Zero issues over all I am happy. Kodi was a breeze to install and i did a few other apps.

Ok for the remote yes it looks super cheap but i think it actually works better than the fuze or tvonline + remote. I have been trying my air mouse but I notice an issue when entering the url or donation number and password if i press ok to go to the next line it jumps to the show advanced and I cant type with the on screen keyboard kind of lame. The air mouse remote works fine in kodi so this is good!
    When checking my box its on 1080p/50htz,I guess default. When I try to change to 1080p/60htz or even 720p after a couple of seconds go's back to 1080p/50htz. Is this correct?
    Also when checking if there is any updates manually its stuck in factory reset. Do Avov not want use to manually check for updates or is there a problem?
    Less important weather keeps bouncing around to diff citys, mostly on correct one though.

ok for me in usa its 60hz need to change it to that in setting 1080p 60hz
    turn updates on please it works
    now on the airmouse i use mine till i get the other one yes sometimes it moves to fast i click a and get 7 of them but thats not box its what i use if i sit right it works perfect
    anyone that say this box has bad picture try and watch pi in 4k upscale youll never say that again even 1080p is great on eyes blue ray is better
    this box is very fast on kodi yes the remote looks ok but it lot better then the other ones which you said and that is true
    check out nova beta test look in vod and check some of the trailers out very nice and guild when all is working will be the bomb
    now try the sound out too and i paired my samsung tv in blue tooth
    really need to play with it you'll fine more and more out the more you use it
    will they load more apps sure they will
    this box is now in my living room on my 4k tv and everyone the seen it said wow and thats no lie this is and will be one bad azz box thanks all for reading i talk to much and what more can i say the one that know kodi will say yup this box is fast
    Last edited by Marley; 06-03-2016 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mbry View Post
    When checking my box its on 1080p/50htz,I guess default. When I try to change to 1080p/60htz or even 720p after a couple of seconds go's back to 1080p/50htz. Is this correct?
    Also when checking if there is any updates manually its stuck in factory reset. Do Avov not want use to manually check for updates or is there a problem?
    Less important weather keeps bouncing around to diff citys, mostly on correct one though.
    When you go to System Info, the system update show be highlighted first not factory data reset so you do have an issue there. The weather is correct that it bounces around although I would prefer to keep it for where Live, as for the picture. I tested all the changes and they stayed with which ever one I picked. I have it at 1080i-60hz

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast