Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    easy guys
    I am gonna stop this before it goes further.
    There have been members and posts with some avov bashing recently and also in the past.
    Some take it upon themselves to bash avov every opportunity. Our A-Team member sees all this and it just happened again today earlier.
    That fella was banned from our site here.

Ghost2k, I read your post earlier and obviously you have not been banned. But you gotta understand our view with this bashing that has taken place in the past.
    That has put us and the team on edge when it comes to avov criticism.

A-teams comments may not have been souly directed at you but directed at those that choose to bash the avov for altereier reasons.
    So, hopefully I cleared this up
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

look you said it had bad picture which i said was weird could be box all my friends and family i asked them to look at the picture and see if they got what you saw they all said no way looks to real thats what i posted and i didnt use my 4k tv just my vizo tv that why they all said bs to the picture which i told you was truth . a-team is here to help in any way they can but to give them so much chit i can see why they are this way they are trying so hard to make all happy which in real life no way can be done so yes Ghost2k i can see why they are mad too please give this box a little time too really that all anyone ask true it not at it full potential which is true but it will be
    Last edited by Marley; 06-02-2016 at 06:16 AM.

TV Addicted
    Sorry guys came out the wrong way, didn't mean to bash the box at all just I had issues with my box. I'll try to talk to avov about sending me a replacement t box I think mines just messed up. It was just that I waited for this box for soon long and had many high hopes for this one and I think avov is an great company that makes quality products. I have the plus and must say it's great unit to have. Very easy to use and navigate really like the remote on that one too. Didn't mean to start a post war.

check out beta test post think will have your guide your talking about http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1...va-beta-tester
    Last edited by Marley; 06-02-2016 at 06:51 AM.

TV Addicted
    I don't think @Ghost2k was doing any unnecessary ranting or bashing, he was simply giving his review of the device. I don't think you can really blame him to much because when the device was advertised it was shown to have a grid guide (Which a lot of people are looking forward to or wanted) and PVR features. Now had they said that none of these features will be available when the device is launched then he would have no reason to make this kind of review. Basically the hardware aspect of the device is completed but the software is still under development so its still incomplete. I preordered one as well and I'm quite disappointed as well that the PVR and grid guide are not available because it was the main reasons why I purchased the device. Hopefully the software updates will come soon to rectify these concerns but I'm siding with @Ghost2k he said nothing wrong just gave his review, people need to stop considering everything as bashing every time they see a bad review. Some people enjoy the device and some people don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2k View Post
    I just got this box today, turned out to be just a overhyped box because most of the features don't work. The gridded guide we were promised doesnt even work. The picture quality is horrible, the picture looked good on my avov plus but on this box its grainy and heavily pixelated for sd and hd looks decent but still not upto par with the other box, im guessing 4k would work better but havnt tried it. The Nova middleware app looks weird and does not look as advertised feels rushed. There is no 4k option in the video settings it only goes upto 1080p and doesn't even have 4 k resolution option. The remote that comes with the box is ok much simpler than the old plus remote quality feels ok though just as a standard plus remote. The box itself feels like its high quality heavier than the older boxes with a much sleeker look. I'm gonna try to get a refund for the box, but totally disappointed.
    Last edited by Biglo; 06-02-2016 at 09:27 PM.

Banned
    We are here to listen to the community for feedback so we can further develop our products. That is our primary goal, I hope you all can understand! We're always around ^_^

they did on pvr said it would be a few weeks now it was shown to have a grid guide try this http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1...va-beta-tester dont know if its up yet and yes none of us here banned him as you can see we are not here to stop the truth all mods should never do that i even said there may be something wrong with box because of the picture now a cam is still a cam and 480 is still that
    Last edited by Marley; 06-02-2016 at 03:37 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2k View Post
    Guide feature doesn't work and can't change to 4k resolution from the box
    Did you take a moment to report it at http://avovtech.com/report-a-bug? If you can do so our team has meeting this Sunday to discuss the initial issues we have come across to address this. Hope you can understand.

TV Addicted
    I understand what the situation is now but it would have been nice to know that the device would be released without all of the features present. Hopefully the team to quickly get the guide and pvr and whatever is features working soon. Obviously the only thing thats important to me is the grid guide and the PVR.

get active
    I don't feel its my place to jump in on this but there are some possibilities that some members may not be aware of. First, it is "highly" recommended for those who want 4K to upgrade their HDMI cable from a 1.4 version to a 2.0 version and yes, there are some differences which "may" be the cause of bad video or picture quality. Hard to tell as it could be related to a whole lot of things aside from the TVonline4 box. Like I mentioned, I can't be sure but if your modem, router or gateway is dropping packets......this could cause pixelation, bad or skipped video, I really can't be dead positive but I will be getting my box next week and I "might" be able to provide some better input via my own review. I have a Vixo 2 and no problems aside from whatever limits or limitations it has with apps or hardware resources. I really don't bother using a remote with any of the android boxes, not even the Nvidia Shield as a bluetooth mouse & keyboard are way better than the controller or the optional remote but then that's my opinion and how I feel about mice vs remotes or controllers. Whenever I bash a box, I do it discreetly with a 5lb sledge.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast