Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    TV Addicted

Tvonline 4 review

I just got this box today, turned out to be just a overhyped box because most of the features don't work. The gridded guide we were promised doesnt even work. The picture quality is horrible, the picture looked good on my avov plus but on this box its grainy and heavily pixelated for sd and hd looks decent but still not upto par with the other box, im guessing 4k would work better but havnt tried it. The Nova middleware app looks weird and does not look as advertised feels rushed. There is no 4k option in the video settings it only goes upto 1080p and doesn't even have 4 k resolution option. The remote that comes with the box is ok much simpler than the old plus remote quality feels ok though just as a standard plus remote. The box itself feels like its high quality heavier than the older boxes with a much sleeker look. I'm gonna try to get a refund for the box, but totally disappointed.

TV Addicted
    one more thing the remote doesnt have the play/pause buttons for movies used in kodi in the avov plus

first do you have setting to 1080p 60hz next Nova middleware app were is that ? im running this picture now sd yea that sucks on everything but hd you get bad picture that weird mine is clean had friends say wow and click ok to pause and 4k just go utube and play 4k and see how that is i didnt need to change a thing funny thing i just had someone say that picture is great and that the truth so some thing is up with your box my kids say bs this has great picture and this is on my vizio
    Last edited by Marley; 06-01-2016 at 10:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2k View Post
    I just got this box today, turned out to be just a overhyped box because most of the features don't work. The gridded guide we were promised doesnt even work. The picture quality is horrible, the picture looked good on my avov plus but on this box its grainy and heavily pixelated for sd and hd looks decent but still not upto par with the other box, im guessing 4k would work better but havnt tried it. The Nova middleware app looks weird and does not look as advertised feels rushed. There is no 4k option in the video settings it only goes upto 1080p and doesn't even have 4 k resolution option. The remote that comes with the box is ok much simpler than the old plus remote quality feels ok though just as a standard plus remote. The box itself feels like its high quality heavier than the older boxes with a much sleeker look. I'm gonna try to get a refund for the box, but totally disappointed.
    Nothing wrong with this box. Tested it myself and works great. Picture is better then my fuse.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2k View Post
    Can you explain which features are not working? We would like to address this.

It's absolutely ridiculous how you can talk so bad about this box after only having it for one day you need to give the A-team the time to finish the updates and push them thru. Another thing give yourself some time to adjust to it, play with it a little bit and give yourself a chance to really get to know the box and it's features. Don't waste people time with posts like this.

Banned
    What we notice is, MAG and other people are out to get us for unknown reasons. I guess they are not happy we are disturbing the market. Regardless, we will continue doing what we are good at. Although our team members have noticed users with low post counts are usually the ones to bash or with negative comments and no constructive criticism. If you are so upset about issues, report them. In-fact, you can report them at: http://avovtech.com/report-a-bug - however if you don't want to report the issues to support the box then I can give my opinion in: keep your opinion to your self if you are not here to support and be along the growth.

Sorry, but we're not sorry - we love everyone who supports us but when we see users with low post count and history of bashing we must stand up for our selves. We work around the clock to produce better products and update as much as we can. I hope you all can understand and realize we never deny a customer, deny support or valid warranty. But if you want to be an a**hole then we will deny you. We have no space or time for that.

Thanks again for all the support, hope you can all understand where we come from! We are here from the start and plan to stay a long time. Despite the negativity from haters.
    Last edited by a-team; 06-02-2016 at 05:18 AM.

TV Addicted
    What are you talking about history of bashing I never even posted a negative review of a box before my box has very bad picture quality maybe it's the box I'll try to return it and get a new one. The features I was talking about twas the gridded guide feature I press guide and nothing happens. Y is the avov team on my tail I have two tvonline plus boxes that I am happy with. It was just criticism. What do you mean keep your opinions to yourself I can't even post what I feel.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by asft View Post
    first do you have setting to 1080p 60hz next Nova middleware app were is that ? im running this picture now sd yea that sucks on everything but hd you get bad picture that weird mine is clean had friends say wow and click ok to pause and 4k just go utube and play 4k and see how that is i didnt need to change a thing funny thing i just had someone say that picture is great and that the truth so some thing is up with your box my kids say bs this has great picture and this is on my vizio
    Tnx man for tring to help me out I'm getting terrible quality on my box it's really pixelated and grainy. My plus works flawlessly picture quality is great. I can't do 60hz I have it set to 50 hz cuz the picture doesn't come too well. I think it's the tv, it works fine on 50 tho. Would be great to have the option to change to 4k from the box. I was talking about the play button it's using nova middleware so I just called it the nova middleware app.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by a-team View Post
    Can you explain which features are not working? We would like to address this.
    Guide feature doesn't work and can't change to 4k resolution from the box

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast