Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    TV Addicted
    I when to avov and talked to them they said it was some kind of code issue where the codes weren't downloading from the server properly, they said it could be fixed by a software update. I got a new box the quality is pretty good much better than what I had before.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2k View Post
    I when to avov and talked to them they said it was some kind of code issue where the codes weren't downloading from the server properly, they said it could be fixed by a software update. I got a new box the quality is pretty good much better than what I had before.
    Hey Ghost2k...are you in Canada? If so...what AVOV location did you go into?

Also, does your box still have the 50hz issue? I may go and exchange my box if you don't have the issue anymore.

Glad you got your stuff sorted out though.

get active
    Quote Originally Posted by theone View Post
    Ok, I have read enough of your post to seriously ask you, why did you buy this box when you knew what the spec's were? Your complaining about it being old spec's and not up to your satisfaction but yet you went out and bought one. Please no more post and do us a favor and return the box. We already got your opinion on the box.
    I bought this box because it was an AVOV box which I assumed had links to Mickeyhop and the same apps as my Vixo2. The reason I bought this box instead of the Vixo2 was because it had Lollipop 5.1 which improves the speed and smoothness of the older Kitkat 4.2.2 which is on the Vixo2. It was a plus to get bluetooth as well but since this box is promoted and sold without any information on the apps it has or the particulars on the apps or differences with Mickeyhop, I bought this box. Now you asked me why I bought this box, I have responded but I can't respond without posting this response. I can't return the box without an RMA but I would welcome any help or support you might provide. You have interpreted the facts I presented with complaining which is an assumed assumption much like the one I had which led to me wanting another Vixo2 box. Sorry, but the facts are true, my points are true and Amazon is also true.

Pinball Wizard
    Glad you have a new box and with that this thread is closed!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2k View Post

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910