Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks A-Team just looked and it looks like they are moving now I will have mine tomorrow at least that's what USPS says...
    My software has no bugs it develops random features.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedjoker View Post
    Thanks A-Team just looked and it looks like they are moving now I will have mine tomorrow at least that's what USPS says...
    Thanks for understanding. USPS has been nothing but headaches. We are moving over to only DHL (amazing logistics omfg) and FEDEX for those wholesalers who experience them, very quick.

Junoir Member
    I ordered mine, early on May25th. Was hoping to have the unit in my hands by Friday or latest by Sat. I was disappointed that they did not create a shipping label till May 27th- whole 2 days later. I have been exicetedly going to mail box EVERYDAY waiting desperately. Only to be returning sorely disappointed and cussing. Its been going on since Friday. Today is Wednesday, I was/am about to cancel the purchase. This is just EXTREMLY SHITTY service. I am very very disappointed. Havent seen such disregard for service once they recieved the money from purchase of the unit they dont give a shit about the customer.
    I went to mail box again really hoping to find it today and yet another disappointment.
    I finally got an update today on the USPS tracker 30 mins ago, that the item has been picked up A WHOLE DUCKING WEEK later. WTF.. this after even paying a 6 shipping and handling fees? is this how you treat your customers? it had said 2 days delievery and now its still stuck in CA, so I have to wait another WHOLE 2 days to get a product that should have reallisticly been shipped on May25th. AVOV has been a super disappointment.
    Last edited by Marley; 06-02-2016 at 02:32 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dnow View Post
    I ordered mine, early on May25th. Was hoping to have the unit in my hands by Friday or latest by Sat. I was disappointed that they did not create a shipping label till May 27th- whole 2 days later. I have been exicetedly going to mail box EVERYDAY waiting desperately. Only to be returning sorely disappointed and cussing. Its been going on since Friday. Today is Wednesday, I was/am about to cancel the purchase. This is just EXTREMLY SHITTY service. I am very very disappointed. Havent seen such disregard for service once they recieved the money from purchase of the unit they dont give a shit about the customer.
    I went to mail box again really hoping to find it today and yet another disappointment.
    I finally got an update today on the USPS tracker 30 mins ago, that the item has been picked up A WHOLE DUCKING WEEK later. WTF.. this after even paying a 6 shipping and handling fees? is this how you treat your customers? it had said 2 days delievery and now its still stuck in CA, so I have to wait another WHOLE 2 days to get a product that should have reallisticly been shipped on May25th. AVOV has been a super disappointment.
    We hope you can understand we released statement on the delay on the USA orders on our Facebook page. Do take into consideration the USA had a long weekend which delayed everything overall. We encourage all to like us on Facebook so you may stay up to date with our company and your orders. Thanks.

All USA orders will be shipped out on Tuesday May 31 due to memorial day weekend. All tracking numbers will be updated by Monday night! Thanks for the support. Please share! - https://www.facebook.com/avovtech
    Last edited by Marley; 06-02-2016 at 02:32 AM.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    thnx for the reports and your time a-team

dnow seems to be a high strung person and prolly too high strung.
    The anxiety and the attitude and along with the cussing makes a very clear picture of just what dnow is all about.

thnx again a-team , most of us do understand
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Just got my tracking info
    Expected Delivery Day:Friday, June 3, 2016
    Cant wait.
    Thanks A-Team...
    I gather darkness to please me...

I purchased mine on may 26. I got a confirmation on may 27 that shipping label was sent to usps. next I got a notice on june 1 informing me that that my box was shipped from California on june 1 and expected delivery was june 3. that is more than 7 days. I was told it would be 3 -5 days from order to delivery. was a little disappointed especially after seeig asft s comments that he had already received his last week. .. for the A-team I love your box(s) have the vox1 and the tvonline plus (red). spoke with a rep before purchased and he told me pvr would be in future update. tomorrow is the 3rd and I will have a smile on my face when I get it. knowing it takes 7 + days to get it is ok. just as long as I get it. oh another thought. when I ordered my boxes (+4) I did not see the discount code on checkout. is there still a chance I can get it?

thx in advance a=team

Junoir Member
    mine is en-route with the DHL courier, so should have it today.
    considering they said they would all ship on the 1st it isnt to bad.
    not sure why some people got them earlier .

Quote Originally Posted by omegamike View Post
    I purchased mine on may 26. I got a confirmation on may 27 that shipping label was sent to usps. next I got a notice on june 1 informing me that that my box was shipped from California on june 1 and expected delivery was june 3. that is more than 7 days. I was told it would be 3 -5 days from order to delivery. was a little disappointed especially after seeig asft s comments that he had already received his last week. .. for the A-team I love your box(s) have the vox1 and the tvonline plus (red). spoke with a rep before purchased and he told me pvr would be in future update. tomorrow is the 3rd and I will have a smile on my face when I get it. knowing it takes 7 + days to get it is ok. just as long as I get it. oh another thought. when I ordered my boxes (+4) I did not see the discount code on checkout. is there still a chance I can get it?

thx in advance a=team
    There was a Holiday in the US, Memorial Day so the US shipments were delayed.

well I ordered 2 but only received 1 with no explanation yet where my other one is

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast