Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mbry View Post
    I have tried all morning to contact them. Buy e-mail, so far no responce. By online chat, no one reply's to question. By phone/sales in both U.S. and Canada, just went to voicemail/left message. Nothing. All I have is a USPS tracking number that has never left Buena Park,Ca. Really disappointed in Avov right now.
    Did you open a ticket? I think that's the only way you will be able to contact them if your having issues. You open a ticket with your order number and they will get back to you.

bry bryb
    I finally got a hold of Avov and was told USPS was unable to pick-up all the boxes ready for shipment. Was assured the box would be sent out today and to check tracking.
    Hopefully I will get my box tomorrow.

Yep I am in the same boat not much you can do about that! It will come just be patient because NOVA is not even on these boxes yet I am disappoint more about that than anything.
    My software has no bugs it develops random features.

what is this NOVA you talk about?

Nova Middleware Full Integration
    Free Nova Middleware Solutions offers you an end-to-end IPTV Middleware based on your integrated design. This allows users the ability to add streaming servers where they can enjoy the latest trending videos, movies and other high quality content without any additional requirements. Add up-to 10 private servers to switch between your content and keep all of your family entertained. [More Information]

get active
    I received an email informing me that it had been shipped via Canada Post with tracking #. It was shipped from Mississauga, Ontario so it won't be arriving until sometime next week. I don't know if they ship according to when they receive the orders or if there is a cue but I'm sure it will show up as it requires a signature so its not something I'm worried about. I don't think they use express shipping and it wasn't free either but then I was hoping this box would have had one USB 3.0 port for more reasons than I care to list. Anyhoo, patience is a virtue and I don't have much of that either.

yea we know that lol and you should be fine with that they only had problem in states
    Last edited by Marley; 06-01-2016 at 06:51 PM.

Tracking shows delivery tomorrow for me.

so far i have 3.5 gigs of kodi on it and still fast which makes me happy

Banned
    Hello people,

We want to make one thing clear. We had no issues with manufacturing or shipping products to our office in LA. However, the USPS guys are incredibly un-reliable. The USPS drive saw how many orders we had at 11am and decided he finished work at 6pm and could not take this. We had to go ahead and then book a personal driver to come which, where we wanted them at our office for pickup at 11am. They showed up at 3pm. All orders are shipped. If they are not you are more than welcome to email us or open a ticket and we will take care of it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast