Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    bry bryb

TVONLINE 4 Still not shipped ?

Has anyone that ordered their 4 had any word that its been shipped ?. Got my tracking number last Friday but no movement since number was generated. Is there a possible problem with these new units? Why is Avov not shipping out these boxes. I going to contact them a little later today and rattle the cage.

Banned
    On the same boat, this is just bad service! they promised Monday all boxes would be shipped. Starting to think they are having manufacturing problems, Im thinking of disputing the charges if it is not shipped today.

Not sure what you guys are having issues with. I got my shipping order yesterday and checked today and its out on Delivery. There are no issues with Avov and shipping.

Pinball Wizard
    I would contact them if you have any issues, I too got a confirmation number and is currently out for delivery like Theone and should be here today !!
    Last edited by Kimbo; 06-01-2016 at 01:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Laser View Post
    I would contact them if you have any issues, I too got a confirmation number and is currently out for delivery like Theone!!
    Check your spam folder sometimes email see it at sales spam.
    Lets Go !

yea they have been shipped and i must say its a very nice box tvonline is running very well on it still need add nova so far
    Last edited by Marley; 06-01-2016 at 04:09 PM.

I just got mine and I am loving this box more and more. Its a great box and easy to set up. It does require more addons but I'm sure with time they will be added but I do like the picture on kodi and TVonline. Overall I am happy for this box and would recommend it to all. Avov is a great company to deal with, you cant go wrong. I honestly don't care what other people think about this box but I have owned just about all that have been released and I have been happy with everyone, great job Avov.

cool yea wait till they add nova and lots more stuff will need to change the url for nova when it comes out if you have 4k tv check that out

Quote Originally Posted by asft View Post
    cool yea wait till they add nova and lots more stuff will need to change the url for nova when it comes out if you have 4k tv check that out
    Unfortunately I don't have a 4k tv but hopefully soon I will be able to get one. There's not much out there for 4k yet so will hold on until more 4k content comes out and they will be cheaper lol.

bry bryb
    Quote Originally Posted by theone View Post
    I just got mine and I am loving this box more and more. Its a great box and easy to set up. It does require more addons but I'm sure with time they will be added but I do like the picture on kodi and TVonline. Overall I am happy for this box and would recommend it to all. Avov is a great company to deal with, you cant go wrong. I honestly don't care what other people think about this box but I have owned just about all that have been released and I have been happy with everyone, great job Avov.
    I have tried all morning to contact them. Buy e-mail, so far no responce. By online chat, no one reply's to question. By phone/sales in both U.S. and Canada, just went to voicemail/left message. Nothing. All I have is a USPS tracking number that has never left Buena Park,Ca. Really disappointed in Avov right now.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast