Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Fire From Within

I haven't been following so closely this season, but there still are two races to go, so his lead must be insurmountable.

Fire From Within

2018 F1 Series thread

In case anyone else cares...

Monaco is in progress, and Ricciardo is just dominant. Unless he messes up, he's won this, early, but Vettle is creeping up. It won't be Hamilton's day.

Fire From Within

Daniel Ricciardo wins from the pole, followed by Sebastian Vettel, then Lewis Hamilton. It looks like Ferrari had the edge over Mercedes in this race, but Red Bull did well.

Only one crash.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Canadian Grand Prix was very eventful today !
    From cars getting together and both wrecking, to a false checker flag, with one lap to go and some other eventful goings ons.

Did not matter to pole sitter Vettel thou

"Ferrari's Sebastian Vettel dominated the Canadian Grand Prix to retake the championship lead as Lewis Hamilton could finish only fifth for Mercedes"
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Hamilton retakes the lead from Sebastian Vettel once again in the championship standings.
    Lewis Hamilton coming from 14th to win the 2018 Germany Grand Prix in Hockenheim, Germany.

It was a rain filled morning, and was coming down especialy hard near the last laps of the race.
    Vetta was in first up to about lap 50 when he went into the barriers and was out of the race.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123