Thread: TV 29.db

TV 29.db

AVOV I tried everything to get PVR working: factory reset, reinstall Kodi, following setup guide. Finally realized as I read daras' 03-06-2016 post that I've probably got a corruption problem. I am going to follow those directions but have one question, How do I find file TV 29 in database to delete. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by zipp View Post
    AVOV I tried everything to get PVR working: factory reset, reinstall Kodi, following setup guide. Finally realized as I read daras' 03-06-2016 post that I've probably got a corruption problem. I am going to follow those directions but have one question, How do I find file TV 29 in database to delete. Thank you
    You can find and delete this file by using Kodi's file manager. If you are using the confluence skin, you will find this on the far right menu; it's the sub-menu under the heading that reads 'Settings'. File Manager > Profile Directory > Database > tv29.db. Long press or right click or 'c' to bring up the context menu (depending on your setup, whichever works best for you), then select 'delete'.

Hope that helps you out.
    Last edited by expatter; 05-28-2016 at 07:45 PM.

I'm sorry for taking so long to respond. Your suggestion to remove tv 29 worked. Now, I will try and add stalker. and let you know.

thanks again

get active
    Just something that might help for those who have Kodi loaded with a whole lot that they just want to get rid of without uninstalling Kodi. There is an App called Freshstart which is quick, easy to use and virtually uninstalls everything on Kodi and when you reboot Kodi, it comes up the same way it did when you first install Kodi.

This simply saves the time of downloading, re-installing Kodi but it doesn't change the version of Kodi so if you want to upgrade to a newer version of Kodi, uninstall the old version of Kodi first and then load the newer version of Kodi.