running stalker on android box

i got a queston,

my freind wants to get stalker, and he has a android box, i know you can get it config's with stb emulator, and stalker addon in kodi. buy can you use the original stalker apk anymore? or is that not supported.

---edit---

also any instructions on how to configure donation # and mac address for stb emulator/stalker apk?
    Last edited by Myst Da-Man; 05-26-2016 at 10:55 PM.

Fire From Within

Supposedly, informir has a standalone apk, but it requires the newest version of the stalker middleware on the server. There was someone who had a stalker .apk, but it appeared to be a possible scam as it required payment, even when the service was free at the time, and probably wouldn't work today, due to the requirement for donation number, and new portal urls.

Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    Supposedly, informir has a standalone apk, but it requires the newest version of the stalker middleware on the server. There was someone who had a stalker .apk, but it appeared to be a possible scam as it required payment, even when the service was free at the time, and probably wouldn't work today, due to the requirement for donation number, and new portal urls.
    are there instructions on how to configure stb emulator? he says he already got a donation # and mac address

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by Myst Da-Man View Post
    are there instructions on how to configure stb emulator? he says he already got a donation # and mac address
    I don't think anyone has written new ones to keep up with the changes. Basically, set up the portal url, the MAC, and set up the device info and Serial number. If that's all set up properly, the emu will request the login/password after it connect with the server.

Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    I don't think anyone has written new ones to keep up with the changes. Basically, set up the portal url, the MAC, and set up the device info and Serial number. If that's all set up properly, the emu will request the login/password after it connect with the server.
    my freind said he was only provided donation # and mac, what goes under device info and serial #? also does he choose a user/pass? or should he has been provided one