Junoir Member

Question Generic android tv box.. what to buy

Hello everybody
    I want to buy a tv-box, but I have not much the budget to buy the brand.
    The question is..... if i will buy an android tv-box from China is it going to work? I found here
    Code:
    http://www.china-prices.com/tvbox
    a comparison of tv-boxes. Advise me please what to buy. My budget is 75-100$
    TNX
    Last edited by Kimbo; 05-23-2016 at 01:12 PM. Reason: no live links

TV Addicted
    U should edit you post no live links on the form thank u

i would tell you to buy a Dreamlink t1 or the new avov 4k tvonline box think both are same price 19 dollars more then you have or check the other avov boxes too and the mag
    Last edited by Marley; 05-24-2016 at 11:50 PM.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Viktor79 View Post
    Hello everybody
    I want to buy a tv-box, but I have not much the budget to buy the brand.
    The question is..... if i will buy an android tv-box from China is it going to work? I found here
    Code:
    http://www.china-prices.com/tvbox
    a comparison of tv-boxes. Advise me please what to buy. My budget is 75-100$
    TNX
    Well, since you posted in the MyGica section, I am presuming you are thinking of one of these boxes. I personally use a 582 and a 1900. The 582 works like a champ and is also an older model. The 1900 is the latest model from MyGica but is not stable. There are a number of reported problems for the 1900 but if you visit the MyGica home forums, you will be able to read about the different units there. I can't speak for other boxes - I would suggest you listen to asft as he has great experience in this area.
    Good luck.

Junoir Member
    I am also thinking of buying a MyGica box but I am still not sure if its the right box for me. I am not that technical so I want a product that comes with full support etc...

I have heard good and bad about MyGica, can anyone suggest a box for me that will satisfy the following:

- need full tech support
    - don't want to have to bring my box anywhere to re-program
    - want a good quality box that will last long (2+ years at least)
    - I want to be able to watch Movies, TV shows, LIve TV and Live Sports as well

please let me know what you think would be best for me.

thanks in advance

if you want a ez box then its avov tvonline 4k box or dreamlink t1 will get all

Rocket Recovery Technician
    the mygica 1800 is the way to go very powerful box with 16g you can download or installed any app you want by usb or download the T1 and the avox boxes cannot do that

Junoir Member
    I am not too sure about the support mygica offers. Can anyone comment on this before I purchase...

thanks in advance!

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by burnz420 View Post
    I am not too sure about the support mygica offers. Can anyone comment on this before I purchase...

thanks in advance!
    See my post above and visit the MyGica forums and look around, you should get a sense of the level of support by reading some posts and then you can judge if they make a product that's right for you. In my experience, MyGica support is great in that they actually acknowledge posts and identified issues in a fairly timely manner (Justin is one busy cat) but they have been slow to release fixes for the problems-speaking specifically about the 1900-so that is where some user frustration and questionable faith in the product is created.
    Good luck, let us know what you decide.

Junoir Member
    so finally made a good purchase and I am very happy so far. Not sure how much I can write here about mymatrixtv without breaking the rules of the forum!

I bought a box that has a metal casing, update wizard unique to that company only, whereby I can update all the addons for free with just one click on their update wizard.

I have looked at their history and they are very active in updating all their addons every month so I am getting all the newest and best addons every month without having to do any research. This was my biggest issue! I work full time and have 2 kids, so I don't have any time to learn about addons, repositories and all that..... I just want a device that works without having to spend time maintaining etc...

I know a lot of you here suggested not to go with such a box but it is totally worth it for me!

I called them a few times and always got a quick reply so I was very comfortable going with them!

Hope this helps others make a decision