Guide lost/ and not updating?😭

First off I want to thank you guys for all the hard work you do for us to have a guide. I had my built in stalker client setup with the latest EPG ninja 10.0.16 installed. I set it up with the updater like I read on the stickys and ticked on configure stalker client/enabled the stalker client. then I cleared the db. in the tv section then enabled the tv. Came out of Kodi and force stopped it in my mx4 box's apps settings and went back in and everything worked and looked great colors and guide. Went back in to the updater and unticked the configure stalker client like I read. The only thing I noticed was a very few channels were blank and all international channels blank also except for Mexico and Canada if I remember correctly. I was good with that as those channels worked when I clicked on them anyway. But I decided to look ahead in the guide and saw that it started getting blank again on most channels. I ignored it as I thought to myself maybe they will fill in as time passes. Today I turned on my box and most if not all my guide was blank. I tried everything I could think of to get the guide back but it was a no go. I've just now done it all over again. Did a fresh start/reset my mac and did all the steps I just mentioned again the guide loaded but when I look ahead in the guide I see that it starts getting blank again. I don't understand what I may or may not be doing wrong. I looked in my client and everything looks correct as the updater auto sets it all. I just did the same all in the updater put in my new mac/donation#/ and ticked configure stalker client then pressed ok/enabled it and came out and back in and unticked the configure stalker client in the updater. Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong that I can see in the guide channels getting blank in the coming day or two. Thank you
    Last edited by Acf150; 05-23-2016 at 06:00 AM.