Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TV Addicted

Constant Buffering on some Channels

Hi Guys,
    I am not sure if it's only me... But I can speak for my self and my customes... We are presently experiencing a lot of buffering on quite a few channels..... Especially the sports channels. (ESPN, sky sports)
    Can anyone else confirm they are experiencing the same?

Thanks

Here the channels that became HD (ESPN, Fox News, USA Network, NESN, CNN, Discovery ID and others) are buffering for over a month, and they're completely unwatchable. Even when some that went back to SD, like CNN and Discovery ID are still buffering.

I believe that there are some problem on the server where these channels are located, and for some people they are working fine but for some others they aren't.
    Last edited by jrbill1991; 05-22-2016 at 09:56 PM.

Yes I have been having problems as we speak now . Lot's of buffering. Speed is 50 Mbps . Other live apps working perfect so confirm that this is on their side

pot?
    As it's been said over and over just because your using another addon that isn't buffering has nothing to do with this service... There servers are most likely in different parts of the world. These servers are located in a country that doesn't have the best ISP service and who knows the other app your using my have great ISP service.
    I just watched USA, discovery ID, Fox News, cnn, ESPN and sky sports and had absolutely zero buffering or freezing on any of the channels.
    It would seem how your connecting to the server( the different route your connection takes) as many of us have zero issues. Have you tried a VPN to see if that helps the issue? If many aren't having these issues it can't be the server it has to be something between your ISP to the server.
    I am currently using the STB emulator wirelessly and haven't had any viewing issues at all when I have been watching this weekend. I hope you can find a solution to the issue, I know it makes you want to pull your hair out!!

TV Addicted
    Just to clarify your comments, you are quite right. Buffering issues are very hard to pinpoint because of so many factors that can cause it. For the record I have had no issues where buffering are concerned...even with the HD channels. However pass couple days, couple of the Non HD channels I have been getting some buffering issues which I find highly abnormal. Considering I have been using the service for well over 3 months with no problems...I decided to post the above message, especially for those who have had no buffering issues in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by pod77 View Post
    As it's been said over and over just because your using another addon that isn't buffering has nothing to do with this service... There servers are most likely in different parts of the world. These servers are located in a country that doesn't have the best ISP service and who knows the other app your using my have great ISP service.
    I just watched USA, discovery ID, Fox News, cnn, ESPN and sky sports and had absolutely zero buffering or freezing on any of the channels.
    It would seem how your connecting to the server( the different route your connection takes) as many of us have zero issues. Have you tried a VPN to see if that helps the issue? If many aren't having these issues it can't be the server it has to be something between your ISP to the server.
    I am currently using the STB emulator wirelessly and haven't had any viewing issues at all when I have been watching this weekend. I hope you can find a solution to the issue, I know it makes you want to pull your hair out!!

The only thing I know is that they worked before very well. I tried everything. VPN with servers all over the planet, and nothing change.

Junoir Member
    I think my self that theres bugs in the firmware cause, I can load up my dreamlink T1 and it runs like a champ!! no frezzing ext.. If I load it up on Kodi all I see it buffering every 3 secs.

Can anyone fix this all my channels are Buffering

TV Addicted
    I normally agree with you every time you've posted this but I just thought of something. What if the issue is just too many users on one tv stream at the same time? For example on the USA Network channel you stated it wasn't freezing. I also was getting a smooth playback until this Monday at 8PM Eastern when WWE Monday Night RAW came on BOOM! Crap hit the fan. It froze probably every minute. There are a lot of wrestling fans around the world so it could have been too many users watching that one particular stream. i went to another channel (TeenNick) and had zero issues.

So I think the problem is either just certain channels having issues or just certain times of day that those channels have issues. Where are the IPTV Servers located anyway? I'm interested in trying out a VPN that is close to the location to see if the service is any better than I'm getting now.

TV Addicted
    I wonder if the admins are aware of this problem. I have a 120MB download and some of my channels buffering constantly. This never happened before in all of the 6 months I am using the service. Please note its some and NOT ALL.
    Last edited by caribchief; 05-25-2016 at 11:43 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast