Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    pot?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmoe View Post
    I normally agree with you every time you've posted this but I just thought of something. What if the issue is just too many users on one tv stream at the same time? For example on the USA Network channel you stated it wasn't freezing. I also was getting a smooth playback until this Monday at 8PM Eastern when WWE Monday Night RAW came on BOOM! Crap hit the fan. It froze probably every minute. There are a lot of wrestling fans around the world so it could have been too many users watching that one particular stream. i went to another channel (TeenNick) and had zero issues.

So I think the problem is either just certain channels having issues or just certain times of day that those channels have issues. Where are the IPTV Servers located anyway? I'm interested in trying out a VPN that is close to the location to see if the service is any better than I'm getting now.
    Belize if I remember correctly

Lots of buffering, watching Fox News.

Working good now.

I don't think its the server. Here is my situation(from a thread i created).I use my phone as a hotspot. When i run the iptv service using the android IPTV emulator, it works without issues. If i do it on my computer(Kodi-IPTV Stalker Plus or a PVR client ) using the internet from the same phone, i get a lot of freezing on all channels. What confuses me even more is when i use the same phone with a different service provider, the service works without issues. Now, the confusion doesn't end there. If i use the service provider where the service was freezing on a different computer, the service works flawlessly. Also i've noticed some channels like WWE network and UFC Network work with some providers and not with others. I tried the dns flush and changing the dnd to 8.8.8.8 but it didn't work.

It really frustrating especially when trying to convince someone else that its not the server.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by samke View Post
    I don't think its the server. Here is my situation(from a thread i created).I use my phone as a hotspot. When i run the iptv service using the android IPTV emulator, it works without issues. If i do it on my computer(Kodi-IPTV Stalker Plus or a PVR client ) using the internet from the same phone, i get a lot of freezing on all channels. What confuses me even more is when i use the same phone with a different service provider, the service works without issues. Now, the confusion doesn't end there. If i use the service provider where the service was freezing on a different computer, the service works flawlessly. Also i've noticed some channels like WWE network and UFC Network work with some providers and not with others. I tried the dns flush and changing the dnd to 8.8.8.8 but it didn't work.

It really frustrating especially when trying to convince someone else that its not the server.
    You are correct. It isn't the server. It's a combination of people's iptv setup plus their network setup plus their ISP.

pot?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmoe View Post
    You are correct. It isn't the server. It's a combination of people's iptv setup plus their network setup plus their ISP.
    Unfortunately people won't accept that but you are absolutely correct it's not the servers 99% of the time!

Hi guys

I have the same issue.not all channels but most of them my connection is 50MB.
    All channels we working up to last week without buffering now they are. Cant say why..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12