Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junoir Member

Exclamation 6 days, 3 different methods and still failed to authenticate

I have been at it for 6 days every days, read through most threads, google and reddit. I still cant get it to work.
    finally gave up decided to sign up and see if can someone can help me out by walking me through step by step

first I never received email confirmation for donation
    second I was charged $85.42 not $80.00

Shield TV is my device, enabling default Stalker client gave me DLL error.
    I uninstall kodi and reinstalled it and tried again same error

tried add-on from epg ninja said failed to authenticate.

did factory reset on Shield TV and only thing I Installed was kodi try enabling Stalker PVR client same error, tried Stalker Plus again error cant authenticate.

tried changing MAC address many times during troubleshoot, changed ports and reset IPTV to point where I got booted 2 times

without trying I now have memorized my donation number.

read on some thread that even after factory wipe android does not erase all leftover sometimes (mostly effects rooted device mine is not rooted), so unlocked boot loader and restored stock image to Shield TV

tried kodi again but no dice.

install STB emu 0.8 apk from here and never got past progress bar screen (after ignoring update prompt).
    tried installing update didn't work finally figured out that storage permission needed to enable so update can be installed same progress bar.

decided to buy bought pro version of STB emu by Vasilchuk and got to log-in screen but entering donation number twice just produced “error” prompt in red text.

can someone please help me troubleshoot this?

also how do i login to papiao.is ? (no email was sent)

sources used
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1...et-and-66-IPTV

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1...et-up-tutorial
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1...l=1#post120726
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1...ation-Tutorial
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?16376-IPTV-STB-Emulator-v0-8-preview&p=127749&viewfull=1#post127749

TV Addicted
    i will try to get the ball rolling. having never heard of shield tv i did a search and i assume you mean Nvidia Shield.
    Nvidia Shield has some very nice specs from what i gather and is top of the line for using Kodi.
    I would suggest you go back and install the latest kodi version 16.1 "jarvis" this version of kodi comes with the latest version of pvr stalker that most of the iptv legit world is using and you should get plenty of assistance from other Nvidia Shield and Kodi users.
    good luck

Junoir Member
    If the portal assigned to you is the 22.iptvrocket.tv, then almost everyone (Myself included) is having the same problem with authentication. I'm using an android box with stb emu, and getting the same error in red on the authentication page. They're telling us to be patient. A fix should be coming soon. Although there are a few confirmed devices on which this portal appears to be working on, but I doubt you'll want to purchase another box.

Fire From Within

If you are using the STB Emu (from Google Play), change the MAC in the rocket checker to start with 00:1A:79, and use that MAC in the STB Emu. This only affects those who just got assigned to the 22 server (or switched it themselves to it). This will probably be a temporary fix. I have no idea why the MAGs aren't working with the new portal url.

I don't know if this will fix the OP's issue, as he didn't post which server he was assigned.
    Last edited by dara; 05-19-2016 at 11:18 PM.

Junoir Member
    I just tried this. It didn't work for me. Still stuck in authentication window with red error letters. I'm completely new, so maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I changed the portal to the correct one, changed the mac address, registered the mac address with iksrocket, clicked on the use mac based device id and send device id checkboxes and am using donation number to authenticate in both the username and the password box. Still get the error. Am I doing something wrong?

TV Addicted
    the OP has conflicting information:

"tried changing MAC address many times during troubleshoot, changed ports and reset IPTV to point where I got booted 2 times"

"also how do i login to papiao.is ? (no email was sent)"

wonder how he/she changed the mac reset the iptv without access to papiao.is?

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandiver View Post
    the OP has conflicting information:

"tried changing MAC address many times during troubleshoot, changed ports and reset IPTV to point where I got booted 2 times"

"also how do i login to papiao.is ? (no email was sent)"

wonder how he/she changed the mac reset the iptv without access to papiao.is?
    logging into a re-seller account uses a different User ID and Pass
    It usually will be the email and then a given Password.

If that is the case, then use your email as ID and then use the forgot Password option.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Junoir Member
    okay so i don't need to bother with papiao.is, if its for people who donated to resellers.
    on my donation checker IPTV portal is 22. I would like this to work with kodi, do not like interface of STB Emu.
    anyone with 22 portal managed to get it working on kodi running on android box?

(i am retrying kodi setup for now)

Junoir Member
    I tried and tried again and again can't get authenticated. factory rest device, restored stock Image to device and fresh install of kodi 4-5 times.

can someone tell me if following steps are correct for kodi setup on Android devices

1] Install kodi

2] Add epg ninja repo in sources (System>Settings>File Manager)

3] Install Stalker EPG updater service (restart kodi)

4] Configure Stalker PVR
    a) Portal 1, Timeout 120
    b) Change MAC address (from donation checker)
    c) Change server address (portal.iptvrocket.tv/stalker_portal/c/index.html) [Note: http will be added automatically)
    d) Add Credentials (Rocket # for both fields)
    e) Guide>Preference>XMLTV Only
    f) Scope>Local Path>special://temp/epg_xmltv.xml
    g) Advanced>Serial Number>Random 13 digit number
    h) Advanced>Device ID>Random 12 digit number (also tried 6 digits and 15 digits)

5] Restart kodi (reboot android device)

6] Enable Stalker Client

7] Enable TV (System>Settings>TV>Enable) [Optionally clear data but on fresh install of kodi it shouldn't matter?]

here I get authentication failed retrying (2 times)

8] Change MAC on donation checker page restart kodi (and reboot device)

start kodi again same error

9] Reset IPTV on donation checker page (wait 30 seconds, reboot kodi and device)

same error

10] (|||❛︵❛.)

I tried alternating step 8 and 9 to see if that makes any difference but it doesn't.
    STB emu set up requires less steps but still I get login error on there too. (@ dara I tried changing 79 on donation pager for STB set up but never authenticates)

(っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ please anyone from mod group willing to check this for me? I will PM my donation number.

Last edited by enigma228; 05-20-2016 at 02:25 PM.

The only credentials you mention are the login and password that are both the donation number. However, you didn't mention a serial number, Device ID or signature, all of which are necessary. Here is a tutorial for configuring PVR Stalker client.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1...et-up-tutorial

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast