Hi,
Just want to say straight of the bat I apologise if I have started a new thread that doesn't need to be but I can't find an answer to my problem in the forum.
I have nfps which worked on my rpi2 with stalker plus and ivue when I first set it up. I then saw that people had this new **********.epg and thought I would give that a go. I couldn't get it to work an put it down to openelec compatibility so decided to stick with ivue and stalker plus.
Everything was fine for a couple of days and it was working great then I got authentication errors and couldn't even get channels to load through stalker directly or ivue guide.
At this point I am a week on and have been emailing papaio.TV support who advised me to reset mac and iptv which I did but no luck. They have now asked me to update my mag box 3 times and I have explained I am using kodi numerous times. I am becoming a bit frustrated with the support team as they haven't really helped. I am no here hoping someone can help me.
I have pinged the sever and it was fine, I have also tried connecting through my mobile phone to rule out my Internet service provider as an issue.
I have tried to setup pvr stalker, stalker nfps and stalker plus on a new install of openelec, new install on android and new install on windows. I cannot connect on any device.
I thought I had a device I'd conflict so today I got iptv66 1 month and tried all the above with the same results.
I now have a month on iptv66 which I am willing to give to anyone who can get my nfps working.
Thank you in advance to anyone who takes the time to read my post and can offer any help or advise.