Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junoir Member

Iptv66 is falling on service it's dead!!!! 💀

Four days now without service this is a problem
    I don't see a solution to this problem its on them to fix it but this problem is going to be extended its going to be one of the worst outages in iptv history and I know a lot of people are having the same issue!!! Iptv66 get on top of this issue if you care so much about the customers until then iptv66 is dead for me 💀 we see how long this drought continue until then I will keep you guys updated thank you and God bless

Fire From Within

What have you done to try to resolve your issue?

I don't see a solution to this problem its on them to fix it
    No one is going to fix it for you. You claim you've had a problem for 4 days, but you have not mentioned your problem in either of your 2 posts on this forum. Claiming this is the worst problem in IPTV history will not get your issue fixed, although it may eventually get you banned.

Junoir Member
    Well I don't about you but that is the issue am just having a problem with the service which I never had in a long time this is the reason why the form is created to point to the issue and what is going on buddy

Nothing to be honest

Urlopen error timeout

Why am going to get banned if I been paying for my service buddy

If I was the creator of stalker iptv it will be a priority to fix and help all of my customers problems. this is not a free service. people payed for this, its not a game with no disrespect to the service or the moderators of this platform am proud of the hard work they put day by day but I believe that the customer should be respected. Because they are the ones that are putting money for the service.

If VPN works you thing is relabel will it last to keep the serivce running fine. Because all its doing is switching IP address. Thank you!!!!!
    Last edited by catz; 05-19-2016 at 02:13 AM.

Fire From Within

The urlopen issue is internet related. I've had success when that occurs by using a vpn. Others have tried a different ISP and was able to get through. Sometimes it may be DNS related, so you may have to do a dns flush, or change the dns to a public one, like google's 8.8.8.8. Finally, it could be that the server is seeing 'interesting' activity regarding your IP address, and may be blocking it, or that some relay point is either purposely blocking packets to the end server, which is why a vpn sometimes works.

People are willing to help if you are genuinely trying to resolve your issue... but no one here is in 'papiao' or 'iptv66' customer support... If you have issues that require their attention because you have exhausted reasonable attempts to fix it, and you tell them what you have done, they'll probably be more willing to help you. Finally, statements that are baseless that the server is dead can be interpreted as 'bashing the service' and can lead to a ban... last warning.

If you haven't already done so, reboot your modem, router and device. See if that has any effect.

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by Horhay85 View Post
    If I was the creator of stalker iptv it will be a priority to fix and help all of my customers problems. this is not a free service. people payed for this, its not a game with no disrespect to the service or the moderators of this platform am proud of the hard work they put day by day but I believe that the customer should be respected. Because they are the ones that are putting money for the service.
    Then e-mail [email protected]. Venting here does no good. There are no guarantees that the service will work for everyone.

Last suggestion for now: If you have a friend, relative or neighbor with a different internet provider, you could try your set-up at their place. This would help narrow the issue in the same way as would a VPN.
    Last edited by ilan; 05-18-2016 at 10:48 PM.

Junoir Member
    Thanks dara for suggestions I try using my VPN n IPTV Stalker Plus work fine without any problem. I was getting the error about Timeout. So it could b the ISP blocking the service my problem started Monday halfmoon. I will continue with VPN for n c what happen..

Operations Ninja
    Last suggestion for now: If you have a friend, relative or neighbor with a different internet provider, you could try your set-up at their place. This would help narrow the issue in the same way as would a VPN.
    smart man..trouble shoot before thinking its not on ur end..Good call ilan.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast