PVR Client & PVR NFPS crashing Kodi

Salutations,

I have been using PVR NFPS 1.0.3 with no issues (aside from the blank EPG). psycon has stated "my epg is working fine with latest pvr.stalker.nfps" - the latest version of pvr.stalker.nfps is 1.0.8.

I updated to PVR NFPS 1.0.8 and upon attempting to open the guide, my Kodi crashes. I can view the channel list just fine, but when switching from "channels" view to "guide" view, Kodi crashes. I also tried to use the built in PVR Client, also version 1.0.8, used the epg updater and Kodi still crashes when trying to open the guide (channel view works just fine).

It appears the only PVR client I have success with is PVR NFPS 1.0.3. But I'm under the impression that I need to update to 1.0.8 in order for the EPG to function correctly in the future. If I revert back to PVR NFPS 1.0.3, will it work when the EPG is working again? Or do I absolutely have to update to 1.0.8?

I'm using Kodi 16.1 on M8S Android box.

Any assistance or suggestions is immensely appreciated. Thank you very much in advance.

Update: I tried Stalker Client NFPS with a barebones Kodi setup and Kodi was still crashing.

Built-in Stalker Client with epg updater hasn't crashed yet, but there is no programming info and none of the channels are working (just get the spinning wheel of death).

It all seems like a mess right now, so I'll just wait until somebody can confirm something is stable to use.

Thanks.

TV Addicted
    I'm setting up an old Kodi system myself, portal 2, no channels are populating the guide (not even listed, I'm not just talking about the EPG). Cleared data\restarted\etc.

Mine isn't crashing so I don't know if it's unrelated or what, using the built in pvr client too.