Junoir Member

is there any channels in HD?

all the channels are SD. is there any way for HD on IKS66 or any other server?

You can browse the channel list. (It spans 4 posts.) If channels are HD, they are identified as such.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1...of-May-14-2016

Junoir Member
    why are all other channels not in HD?
    is there any plan to upload some more HD channel?
    doest NFPS or Rocket has more HD channel or it's all the same?

thanks in advance.

tux tux tux
    they did upgrade a number of channels to HD lately but because the majority had freezing they started to revert to SD. :/
    btw. I had no problems at all with the upgraded HD channels, I am on the other side of the of the water as opposed to most others though.

they pushed the SD channels to a mere 0.8Mbit/s (they are actually interlaced at 30fps) and some even have issues with that. the HD upgrades is/was ~2.25Mbit/s 60fps 720i and the majority could not stream it. imho users should find isp's without routing problems because it is clearly not a server issue when I had no trouble at all, but I understand it is not possible in some parts of US. there is a bad or cheap routing point somewhere :/. or nfps could provide both versions so a few not get degraded, but as always money speaks louder. that's why ;)

btw. i'm not bashing anything, nfps could probably give a better answer but communication is minimal. so I am just relying what seems to be happening from the forums and what I see on the service, .
    Last edited by tuxen; 05-20-2016 at 09:10 AM.
    “there is nothing wrong with being insane, as long as you know it yourself.”